BEAVERTON, Ore., April 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Tektronix (service-solutions.tektronix.com), the industry's leading multi-vendor service (MVS) provider of instrument calibration and repair, recently released a series of significant enhancements to its CALWEB online calibration management system. CALWEB provides clients enhanced visibility of their test and measurement assets and reduces overall costs related to their calibration management program.
CALWEB is the industry's most advanced and secure online calibration management system. Customers enjoy 24/7 online access to calibration certificates, asset lists, detailed service history, work-in-progress, billing and payment information, and much more. The latest release boasts significant advancements that include:
- bulk certificate download capability, to save time when it is necessary to access multiple documents;
- asset transfer between Tektronix-managed and customer-managed assets, providing real time visibility of instrument inventory;
- improved quote submission and approval tools, reducing administrative time associated with scheduling calibration and editing quote submissions;
- enhanced audit tracking, to help ensure customer compliance; and
- several user experience enhancements, including intuitive status displays, document to asset tagging, and an improved system for routing and archiving documents.
"We believe our customers deserve value-added services beyond our high-quality instrument calibration. CALWEB delivers the critical information that clients need to manage their instrument calibration program," said David Carew-Jones, vice president of marketing for Tektronix. "It provides, at no additional charge, the advanced capabilities that most other calibration management programs just cannot match. Our ongoing development of CALWEB is client-driven and we've found that the system has become an important business tool for our customers."
CALWEB provides a strategic window into the performance of our customer's calibration program, allowing them to effortlessly manage their instrument inventory, monitor the progress of each individual service event, maintain an on-line history of past calibrations and repairs, and give visibility of all future calibration requirements. To view a demo of the application or for more information on CALWEB, visit service-solutions.tektronix.com.
Tektronix is the world's leading provider of multi-vendor calibration, repair and related services. Supporting more than 140,000 products from 9,000-plus manufacturers, the company provides services through more than 1,000 experienced associates across 100 plus points of service worldwide. Visit us at service-solutions.tektronix.com.
Tektronix is a registered trademark of Tektronix, Inc. All other trade names referenced are the service marks, trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
SOURCE Tektronix Service Solutions