NEW YORK, Sept. 8, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
Amid growing pricing pressure, cost containment, and rising competition within the telecom industry, companies are planning to increase their focus on business expansion in existing market, new product development, and improving operational efficiency. Mergers and acquisitions are expected to increase within the telecom industry with emerging markets such as China, India, and Mexico offering prominent growth opportunities. Additionally, global telecom industry business executives from large companies expect a surge in capital expenditure on IT infrastructure development and new product development over the next six months.
- Expand into existing markets and new product developments are major priorities for telecom industry operators and suppliers during May-October 2016
- Developed markets such as the US, the UK, and Germany are identified as important markets for growth over the next six months by telecom industry executives
- Capital expenditure on new product development and IT infrastructure development will increase over the next six months
- Internal operating cost reductions and increased use of technology are the main procurement objectives for organizations over the next six months
- Overall, 25% of executives expect a decrease in supplier prices, while 29% expect an increase, and 34% expect no change over the next six months
Pyramid Research's Telecom Industry Business Outlook and Procurement Report May-October 2016 examines executives' opinion on the business outlook and procurement activities over May-October 2016. Organizations can know about key business priorities, supplier price variations, changes in capital expenditure, and organizations' perspective on e-procurement. Additionally, it provides information categorized by region and company type.
What else does this report offer?
- Key business priorities: examines the telecom companies' important priorities for May-October 2016
- Emerging and developed markets: provides information about key emerging and developed markets, which will offer most growth over next six months
- Change in MandA activity: analyzes telecom industry executives' opinion on changes in merger and acquisition activity globally
- Business concerns: identifies major business concerns that are likely to impact manufacturers and suppliers
- Change in capital expenditure: tracks the expected change in capital expenditure both globally and regionally
- Change in procurement activities: evaluates how procurement activities will change in the telecom industry over the next six months
- Procurement budget outlook: projects procurement budget allocation along with changes in procurement expenditure over May-October 2016
- Supplier prices outlook: determines the expected change in supplier prices over May-October 2016
- E-procurement: identifies executive's perspective towards e-procurement within the telecom industry
Reasons To Buy
- Highlights key business priorities thus helping telecom companies to realign business strategy
- Develop or adjust business expansion plans by using significant growth offering emerging and developed markets
- Make changes in procurement budget allocations through procurement budget projections anticipated by executives for May-October 2016
- Implement effective price management by viewing supplier price variations highlighted for next six months
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03889321-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/telecom-industry-business-outlook-and-procurement-report-may-october-2016-300325123.html