LONDON, Nov. 29, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Overview:
Communication Service Providers (CSP) acquire and maintain substantial structured and unstructured (Big) data. CSP are working diligently to better understand how to monetize data assets, which is often manifest in new products and services at the business-to-business (B2B) level. The goals of each CSP program vary, but share some commonalities including the desire to improve business intelligence gathering, customer care and operations.
CSPs have an excellent opportunity to offer B2B services on a Data as a Service (DaaS) basis, representing a fast growing secondary and revenue stream. DaaS is defined as any service offered wherein users can access vendor provided databases or host their own databases on vendor managed systems. DaaS is expected to grow significantly in the near future due to a few dominant themes including cloud-based infrastructure/services, enterprise data syndication, and the consumer services trend towards Everything as a Service (XaaS).
This report provides an in-depth assessment of the global Big Data and telecom analytics markets, including a study of the business case, application use cases, vendor landscape, value chain analysis, case studies and a quantitative assessment of the industry from 2016 to 2020. All purchases of Mind Commerce reports includes time with an expert analyst who will help you link key findings in the report to the business issues you're addressing. This needs to be used within three months of purchasing the report.
- Telecom network operators
- Telecom infrastructure suppliers
- Big Data and analytics companies
- Data as a Service (DaaS) companies
- Cloud-based service providers of all types
- Data processing and management companies
- Application Programmer Interface (API) companies
- Public investment organizations including investment banks
- Private investment including hedge funds and private equity
- Forecasts telecom related Big Data from 2016 to 2020
- Understand the emerging need for Big Data mediation
- Identify telecom structured data services and solutions
- Identify sources of data from next generation applications
- Understand unstructured (Big) data systems and solutions
- Learn about sources of data in telecom systems and processes
- Understand the role and importance of deep packet inspection