NEW YORK, April 12, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Telecommunication Services Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide-2017
The G8 Telecommunication Services industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the G8 telecommunication services market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- The G8 countries contributed $626,531.0 million in 2016 to the global telecommunication services industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -4.3% between 2012 and 2016. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $691,278.2 million in 2021, with a CAGR of 2% over the 2016-21 period.
- Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the telecommunication services industry, with market revenues of $308,426.0 million in 2016. This was followed by Japan and the UK, with a value of $120,485.4 and $46,369.6 million, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the telecommunication services industry in the G8 nations with a value of $335,922.4 million in 2016, followed by Japan and the UK with expected values of $133,544.0 and $51,195.4 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 telecommunication services market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 telecommunication services market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key telecommunication services market players' G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 telecommunication services market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the G8 telecommunication services market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the G8 telecommunication services market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 telecommunication services market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the G8 telecommunication services market?
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04806845-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/telecommunication-services-global-group-of-eight-g8-industry-guide-2017-300439023.html