LONDON, Sept. 13, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Plimsoll's Telecommunications Services (GUO) (GLOBAL) analysis is the most definitive and accurate study of the Telecommunications Services (GUO) (GLOBAL) sector in 2016.
The report is split into two sections and uses both a written and graphical analysis – analysing the 450 largest Telecommunications Services (GUO) (GLOBAL) companies.
The Telecommunications Services (GUO) (GLOBAL) report contains the most-up-to-date financial data and Plimsoll applies these figures to create their unique and authoritative analysis.
Indeed, the first section thoroughly scrutinises the market and this section includes the following:
- Best Trading Partners: These are companies that are winning in both sales and financial strength – for example ATLANTIC TELE-NETWORK, INC. has been ranked as a best trading partner in the industry.
- Sales Growth Analysis: This section reviews the fastest growing and fastest shrinking company – for example ORBCOMM INC. is among the fastest growing.
- Profit Analysis – Analysis of gross profit and pre-tax profit over the last ten years and a profitability summary comparing profits in the industry against small, medium and large companies.
- Market Size: Based on the largest 450 companies, this is a comparison between last year's market size and the most current figure (This year the market has decreased by 3.0%).
- Rankings: The top 50 companies ranked by: Market Share, Sales Growth, Gross Profit and Pre-tax Profit.