LONDON, March 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Leaders and Trendsetter from the fleet telematics industry will unite in the Novotel hotel, Amsterdam, the Netherlands, from 19th to 20th March to share insights into the latest EU regulations affecting the Fleet telematics market and innovative fleet telematics solutions to drive efficiency and profitability across all commercial vehicle segments.
Frost & Sullivan Vice President Automotive & Transportation, Mr. Franck Leveque, will be moderating a panel, entitled 'Telematics Gears Up for Commercial Electric Vehicles' on the first day of the conference, with senior representatives from Continental AG and Nissan.
"Standard telematics systems do not sync in seamlessly with electric vehicles as there is a requirement for additional services," explains Mr. Leveque. "We discuss these extra specifications, understand vehicle limitations such as optimal speeds for enhanced battery performance, driver characteristics and routing that can be integrated into existing solutions for market gains."
The panel will also help to understand how solutions providers distinguish between vehicle types and size for more granular data and how to develop solutions in-line with EVs. It will analyse the role of telematics as the enabler for smart charging and the requirements of an integrated billing, metering and back-end solutions package to increase uptake
Now in its 10th year, Telematics for Fleet Management Europe is the largest dedicated forum in Europe for the Fleet Telematics bringing together the leaders in the Fleet Telematics and yet again set to feature exclusive keynote sessions including:
- Get to grips with current challenges associated with implementing the EETS directive and the role of the government and service providers to get it off the ground
- Create a Seamless Synergy between the Fleet and Insurance Industry: Learn how UBI helps achieve a reduction in drivers' accident rates and associated cost savings
- The Impact of eCall on Fleet Telematics: Hear about eCall and understand the extent to which it will affect commercial vehicles within the 3.5 tonnage band
For the complete European Telematics for Fleet Management 2013 conference programme and speaker line-up, visit: http://www.telematicsupdate.com/fleeteurope/
If you would like to speak to Franck Leveque directly or receive more information on the Telematics for Fleet Management Market, please contact Katja Feick, on email@example.com.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan