GLENVIEW, Ill., May 5, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Teletrac Navman, a global leader in GPS tracking and fleet management solutions, was named the winner of a Gold Stevie® Award in the 15th Annual American Business Awards, which saw more than 3,600 nominations from organizations of all sizes and in virtually every industry. Its DIRECTOR® fleet management platform, which helps fleets gain a 360-degree view of their assets through GPS tracking, was selected as Best New Product in the transportation category.
"While most modern commercial fleets are equipped with some sort of electronic system that records valuable data, not all are truly listening to that data and using it to improve safety, increase efficiencies and solve real business challenges," said Paresh Nagda, Chief Technology Officer, Teletrac Navman. "We believe DIRECTOR is a huge leap forward in fleet intelligence technology. We're incredibly proud of this industry recognition and the impact DIRECTOR customers tell us the platform has on their business operations – and bottom line."
Teletrac Navman has worked with more than 40,000 customers and 500,000 vehicles, and its technology has helped customers decrease fleet maintenance events by 12%, reduce fuel consumption by 30%, increase productivity and compliance savings by 30% and reduce road violations and incidents by 20%. Its DIRECTOR platform provides a complete picture of all assets with a dynamic dashboard, offering:
- Vehicle analytics: Real-time maintenance to ensure vehicles are performing at peak performance and increase utilization helping fleet managers protect their investment
- Connected workflow: Integrations with all types of software through an expansive API library to extend and automate workflow in the field
- Automated compliance: eLogs for Hours of Service (HOS) and ELD compliance, electronic Driver Vehicle Inspection Reports (DVIR) logs and International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA) reporting
- Driver safety: Scores driver performance based on company priorities and replays unsafe driving events to allow managers to analyze where and how violations or unsafe behaviors occurred to aid driver training
- Mapping insights: Full visibility into vehicle/driver locations and activity and traffic update.
- Routing tools: Easy route assignments sent directly to drivers/operators through the DIRECTOR navigation device, turning those routes into turn-by-turn instructions
Teletrac Navman also recently announced DIRECTOR® ELD, its new certified Electronic Logging Device Solution, which meets all currently-published technical requirements of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration's (FMCSA) Electronic Logging Device (ELD) mandate. To learn more about that and the Teletrac Navman award-winning DIRECTOR® platform, visit http://www.teletracnavman.com/our-solutions.
About Teletrac Navman
Teletrac Navman, the combined company formed by Teletrac Inc. and Navman Wireless, offers GPS-based fleet optimization products and services, including real-time vehicle tracking, electronic logging, communications, and analytics solution that enable companies to monitor, measure and improve operational costs and efficiencies. The company's technology currently tracks more than 500,000 vehicles owned by more than 40,000 organizations on six continents, making it one of the world's largest fleet management software solutions providers. The company, headquartered in Glenview, IL, has offices in the United States, Mexico, United Kingdom, New Zealand and Australia. www.teletracnavman.com
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/teletrac-navman-fleet-management-platform-wins-gold-stevie-award-in-2017-american-business-awards-sm-300452331.html
SOURCE Teletrac Navman