Telligen will provide customized technical assistance to MIPS eligible clinicians as a part of the SURS program, which may include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Conveying the MIPS expectations and timelines
- Explaining the MIPS feedback report
- Creating a MIPS-score improvement plan
- Evaluating practice readiness for joining an Advanced Alternative Payment Model (APM)
- Assessing and optimizing Health Information Technology
- Supporting change management and strategic planning
- Developing and disseminating education and training materials
- Enabling peer-to-peer learning and local partnerships
Program details such as how to enroll are forthcoming. In the meantime, questions can be directed to Susan Brown, Health IT Director at Telligen (515-440-8215) or submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on the Quality Payment Program, visit qpp.cms.gov or contact the Quality Payment Program by calling 1-866-288-8292 or emailing email@example.com.
At Telligen, our mission is to transform lives and economies by improving health. As an employee-owned company, Telligen serves commercial clients and government programs at the federal, state and local level, improving health outcomes for millions of people nationwide. For more information, visit us at telligen.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/telligen-chosen-to-provide-support-for-small-practices-in-cms-quality-payment-program-300411672.html