WABAN, Mass., March 28, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Temkin Group, a leading customer experience research, consulting, and training firm, announces the winners of its fifth annual Customer Experience Vendor Excellence (CxVE) Awards.
The winners of the 2017 CxVE Award are Clarabridge, Medallia, Qualtrics, Rant & Rave, and Root.
"Congratulations to these winners who stood out among a strong group of nominees," states Bruce Temkin, Managing Partner of Temkin Group. "These companies showcased innovative efforts and great results in helping their clients become more customer-centric."
In its fifth year, Temkin Group's CxVE Awards recognizes companies that provide products and services that help companies improve the customer experience they deliver. The nominations are judged based on their capabilities, results, and client case studies. The scoring also includes feedback from their clients.
Here are excerpts from the winners' submissions:
- Clarabridge's CX Suite helps companies understand and manage the customer experience. Customer feedback is taken in and analyzed, using Clarabridge's advanced text analytics and sentiment analysis capabilities. The meaning of the text is analyzed, and the underlying root causes of each trend, complaint, and compliment is identified.
- Medallia strives to be a single source of truth across all customer touchpoints and to make real-time customer feedback available to employees across the organization. Medallia's core differentiation lies in our ability to drive thousands of active users to our application rather than depending on centralized CX teams to interpret customer feedback and share periodic reports.
- Qualtrics' XM Platform™ provides human-factor data--the beliefs, emotions, and sentiments that tell you "why" things are happening. The predictive intelligence layer within the platform allows customers to not only respond to the experiences they have delivered in the past, but also predict how changes will influence customer satisfaction in the future.
- Rant & Rave helps businesses profit from customer sentiment, turning customers into Ravers by reacting and responding to their emotions and feelings in realtime. Whilst traditional CX vendors continue to rely on the collation and reporting of feedback through lengthy surveys and market research, we provide our clients with a disruptive engagement model, which delivers industry-leading response rates.
- Root Inc.'s Customers for Life process includes defining a customer-first culture at the leader level, empowering managers to make customer-focused decisions, and providing the front line with coaching and tools to deliver an authentic customer experience. This approach engages employees at every level so they can internalize their specific role in driving the customer experience and how they impact big-picture outcomes.
Organizations submitted nominations for the CxVE Awards during March 2017 and were judged by five industry experts:
- Mike Beaser is Vice President, Digital Customer Engagement at Fidelity Investments.
- Karyn Furstman, CCXP is VP Agent & Customer Experience, Lean & Six Sigma Process Improvement, Training Executive for Safeco Insurance.
- Carolyn Muise leads the Chief Customer Office, Voice of the Customer Analytics and Intelligence platform for Dell.
- Jen Rodstrom, CCXP is CX Transformist for Temkin Group.
- Bruce Temkin, CCXP is CX Transformist & Managing Partner of Temkin Group and Emeritus Chair of the Customer Experience Professionals Association.
Last year's CxVE Award winners were MaritzCX, Medallia, Potentiate, Rant & Rave, and Walker Information.
For more information about the winners and the CxE Awards, visit the Customer Experience Matters® blog, at ExperienceMatters.blog.
For more information about Temkin Group, visit www.TemkinGroup.com.
About Temkin Group: Temkin Group is widely recognized as a leading customer experience research and consulting firm. Many of the world's largest brands rely on its insights and advice to steer their transformational journeys. Temkin Group combines customer experience thought leadership with a deep understanding of the dynamics of organizations to help accelerate results. Rather than layering on cosmetic changes, Temkin Group helps companies embed practices within their culture by building four critical competencies: Purposeful Leadership, Employee Engagement, Compelling Brand Values, and Customer Connectedness. The firm's ongoing research identifies leading and emerging best practices across a wide range of activities for engaging the hearts and minds of customers, employees, and partners. For more information, contact Bruce Temkin at 617-916-2075 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customer Experience Matters is a registered trademark of Temkin Group.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/temkin-group-announces-winners-of-the-2017-customer-experience-vendor-excellence-awards-300430234.html
SOURCE Temkin Group