WABAN, Mass., Sept. 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Customer experience (CX) Day is a global celebration of companies and people who are delivering great experiences to customers created by the Customer Experience Professionals Association (CXPA.org). As part of the celebration, Temkin Group announces its plans that include giving away free research, offering a webinar that comes with a free eBook, publishing a new infographic, and hosting an online event with Dan Hesse, CEO of Sprint.
"Temkin Group is very excited to participate in this global celebration of customer experience," states Bruce Temkin, Managing Partner of Temkin Group and Chairman of the CXPA. "We will be offering a wide array of free resources on CX Day to help organizations improve their customer experience."
Here are highlights of Temkin Group's plans for CX Day on October 1:
- 50 CX Tips. As a countdown to CX Day, Temkin is publishing a series of posts called 50 CX Tips on his Customer Experience Matters™ blog, with the final one scheduled to go live on CX Day. These are a collection of simple ideas to propel customer experience.
- Free research. Temkin Group will give away a free research report on CX Day ($495 value). The specific report will be selected by a vote of readers on the Customer Experience Matters blog. Temkin Group will make a coupon code available via Twitter (@btemkin) on CX Day.
- CX Infographic. On Tuesday, September 24th, one week before CX Day, Temkin Group will publish a new infographic "The State of Customer Experience" which will provide a comprehensive, graphical overview of customer experience.
- CX Excellence Awards. On CX Day, Temkin Group will kick off the nomination process for the 2013 CX Excellence Awards, an annual award given to organizations that demonstrate leadership in customer experience management. Last year's winners were EMC, Fidelity Investments, Oklahoma City Thunder, Safelite AutoGlass, and Sovereign Assurance of New Zealand.
- Temkin Group webinar. Aimee Lucas will present a free webinar "The Secret to Customer Experience Success" at 2:30 ET. All attendees will receive a code for a free copy of the eBook "10 CX Mistakes to Avoid" that they can share with more than 20 of their colleagues ($125 value).
"We've researched hundreds of companies and found that customer experience leaders build specific competencies," states Aimee Lucas, Vice President of Temkin Group. "I look forward to sharing our findings as part of the many celebrations planned for CX Day."
In addition to its own plans to celebrate CX Day, Temkin Group will also be participating in many of the CXPA's efforts which can be found on the CX Day website (CXDay.org). Bruce Temkin will be hosting a webinar with Dan Hesse, CEO of Sprint, at 11:00 ET and writing a blog post along with many other popular bloggers as part of the CXPA's Blog Carnival. Aimee Lucas is a judge on the CX Impact Awards that will be announced on CX Day.
More details about Temkin Group's CX Day plans can be found on the blog, Customer Experience Matters, at ExperienceMatters.wordpress.com. Additional information about the overall CX Day activities can be found on CXDay.org and CXPA.org.
For more information about Temkin Group, visit www.TemkinGroup.com.
About Temkin Group: Temkin Group is widely recognized as a leading customer experience research and consulting firm. Many of the world's largest brands rely on its insights and advice to steer their transformational journeys. Temkin Group combines customer experience thought leadership with a deep understanding of the dynamics of organizations to help accelerate results. Rather than layering on cosmetic changes, Temkin Group helps companies embed practices within their culture by building four critical competencies: Purposeful Leadership, Employee Engagement, Compelling Brand Values, and Customer Connectedness. The firm's ongoing research identifies leading and emerging best practices across a wide range of activities for engaging the hearts and minds of customers, employees, and partners. For more information, contact Bruce Temkin at 617-916-2075 or send an email.
Customer experience matters is a registered trademark of Temkin Group.
Read more news from Temkin Group.
SOURCE Temkin Group