WABAN, Mass., Jan. 27, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Temkin Group announced the opening of the nomination period for its 2015 Customer Experience Vendor Excellence (CXVE) Awards. These awards recognize the providers of products and services that help organizations become more customer-centric. This is the third year that Temkin Group is sponsoring CXVE Awards. Last year's winners were Confirmit, Clarabridge, NICE Systems, Qualtrics, Rant & Rave, ResponseTek, and Walker Information.
Across all industries and sectors, many organizations have strong ambitions to improve their customer experience. To achieve these goals, these firms often rely on help from vendors in areas such as consulting, market research, customer analytics, experience design, employee training, and CRM technologies. The CxVE Awards are meant to highlight the value that these companies provide.
"Achieving customer experience excellence isn't easy, it requires a wide variety of disciplines and capabilities. That's why companies often rely on an ecosystem of vendors to help them succeed. This award recognizes the contributions of those vendors," states Bruce Temkin, Managing Partner of Temkin Group.
Any consultant, technology provider, market research company, or service provider around the world that helps companies improve their customer experience is eligible for the award.
Nominations for the CxVE Awards will be accepted through March 11, 2016. Submission forms can be downloaded from the Customer Experience Matters® blog (ExperienceMatters.wordpress.com). Winners will be announced in early April.
The CxVE Awards are based on three criteria: customer experience capabilities, clients' results, and client references and will be judged by a panel of industry experts, including:
- Mike Beaser is Vice President, Digital Customer Engagement at Fidelity Investments, where he is focused on helping customers become aware of service opportunities.
- Mila D'Antonio is Editor-in-Chief for 1to1 Media where she leads the editorial direction and operations of the award-winning 1to1® Media.com, the 1to1 Weekly Digest, Think Customers: the 1to1® Blog, and online videos and podcasts.
- Desirree Madison-Biggs is Customer Experience/NPS Programs Director at Airbnb.
- Jen Rodstrom is CX Transformist forTemkin Group. She has over a decade of experience in customer insights and market research.
- Bruce Temkin is CX Transformist & Managing Partner of Temkin Group. He is widely recognized as a customer experience thought leader and co-founder of the Customer Experience Professionals Association (CXPA.org).
For more about the CXVE Awards, visit the Customer Experience Matters blog at ExperienceMatters.wordpress.com or go to tinyurl.com/2016CXVendor.
For more information about Temkin Group, visit www.TemkinGroup.com.
About Temkin Group: Temkin Group is widely recognized as a leading customer experience research and consulting firm. Many of the world's largest brands rely on its insights and advice to steer their transformational journeys. Temkin Group combines customer experience thought leadership with a deep understanding of the dynamics of organizations to help accelerate results. Rather than layering on cosmetic changes, Temkin Group helps companies embed practices within their culture by building four critical competencies: Purposeful Leadership, Employee Engagement, Compelling Brand Values, and Customer Connectedness. The firm's ongoing research identifies leading and emerging best practices across a wide range of activities for engaging the hearts and minds of customers, employees, and partners. For more information, contact Bruce Temkin at 617-916-2075 or send an email.
Customer experience matters is a registered trademark of Temkin Group.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/temkin-group-launches-2016-customer-experience-vendor-excellence-awards-300210551.html
SOURCE Temkin Group