WABAN, Mass., July 26, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Temkin Group announces the eight vendors it has selected to feature in its Intensify Emotion Provider Showcase. This showcase is part of Temkin Group's Intensify Emotion Campaign (IntensifyEmotion.com), which the company previously launched to raise organizational awareness about the crucial role emotions play in building loyalty with customers.
Temkin Group created the Intensify Emotion Provider Showcase as an opportunity to highlight vendors who can help large organizations discuss, measure, enhance, and design for emotion. Vendors submitted nominations to Temkin Group throughout July 2016.
"Customer emotion is a key driver for loyalty, yet it is often ignored because companies don't know what to do about it," states Bruce Temkin, Managing Partner of Temkin Group. "These vendors are helping companies understand and take action on engaging customer emotions."
Temkin Group selected which companies to include in the showcase based on the innovativeness of their capabilities and the ability of their offerings to scale for a large organization. Here are the companies that were selected:
- audEERING GmbH (www.audeering.com): audEERING develops intelligent audio analysis algorithms and provides consulting services to help companies integrate next-generation audio analysis technology into their products and workflow.
- BigEars Ltd (www.bigears.com): BigEars is an award-winning world leader in interactive voice feedback surveys. Founded in 2004, BigEars helps businesses become more profitable by connecting them to their customers in a way not previously possible. Its unique feedback application, Customer Radio, brings feedback to life by making the voice of the customer easy to capture, listen to, and share.
- Cogito (www.cogitocorp.com): Cogito Corporation develops and delivers behavioral analytics software that provides sales, service, and care management professionals with the real-time emotional intelligence needed to improve sales results, deliver amazing customer experiences and enhance quality of care.
- Confirmit (www.confirmit.com): Confirmit enables organizations to develop and implement Voice of the Customer, Employee Engagement, and Market Research programs that deliver insight and drive business change.
- CrowdEmotion (www.crowdemotion.co.uk): CrowdEmotion is a cloud-based emotion intelligence company that measures emotion in a way that is scalable, insightful and cost-effective.
- Fiveworx (www.fiveworx.com): Fiveworx is a customer engagement software platform that was purpose-built for the energy sector. Its custom-built email marketing and marketing automation software uses persona-based messaging and journeys (derived from proprietary polling of 80,000 Americans on their opinions, behaviors, and attitudes around energy and environment) to tap into energy customers' deeper emotional drivers.
- Man Made Music (www.manmademusic.com): Man Made Music is a strategic music and sound studio. It scores entertainment and brand experiences by creating unique sonic identity systems that can be woven through brand touchpoints – communications, devices, customer support, and immersive environments.
- Mattersight (mattersight.com): Mattersight's mission is to help brands have better conversations with their customers. Using a suite of innovative personality-based software applications, Mattersight can analyze and predict customer behavior based on the language exchanged during service and sales interactions.
Temkin Group encourages people to visit IntensifyEmotion.com, tweet about customer emotion using the hashtag #IntensifyEmotion, and participate in the $1,000 Intensify Emotion Challenge.
For more information, visit IntensifyEmotion.com. Content about emotion can be found on the blog, Customer Experience Matters®, at ExperienceMatters.wordpress.com.
For more information about Temkin Group, visit www.TemkinGroup.com.
About Temkin Group: Temkin Group is widely recognized as a leading customer experience research and consulting firm. Many of the world's largest brands rely on its insights and advice to steer their transformational journeys. Temkin Group combines customer experience thought leadership with a deep understanding of the dynamics of organizations to help accelerate results. Rather than layering on cosmetic changes, Temkin Group helps companies embed practices within their culture by building four critical competencies: Purposeful Leadership, Employee Engagement, Compelling Brand Values, and Customer Connectedness. The firm's ongoing research identifies leading and emerging best practices across a wide range of activities for engaging the hearts and minds of customers, employees, and partners. For more information, contact Bruce Temkin at 617-916-2075 or send an email.
Customer Experience Matters is a registered trademark of Temkin Group.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/temkin-group-showcases-eight-innovative-vendors-that-deal-with-customer-emotions-300303766.html
SOURCE Temkin Group