TEMPTU.com Gets a Makeover with Improved Navigation, Enhanced Customer Services, and Airbrush Education Portal
NEW YORK, Feb. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- TEMPTU, the leader in airbrush makeup, announces the launch of a new ecommerce site featuring improved navigation, innovative shopping features, and advanced airbrush makeup education. The new TEMPTU.com is an interactive community where makeup enthusiasts and everyday women can shop and learn while getting behind-the-scenes beauty tips, tricks and trends.
New site features:
- Improved Navigation and Enhanced Shopping Experience: Redesigned product pages include product videos, customer reviews, and shade finders making it easier to shop products and experience color first hand.
- Get the Look: TEMPTU.com features a new GET THE LOOK section that features what's hot in beauty with step-by-step instructions paired with products and pro-tips of the latest beauty trends from the runway, film and television, and fresh off the street.
- Airbrush Education Portal: TEMPTU has a long-standing history of teaching makeup PROs at the New York and Los Angeles showrooms; now we bring that education to the web to everyone with our LEARN section. Customers have access to education and step-by-step videos, and information about workshops and events. The Section also features an "Ask our Pro" section where consumers can interface directly with TEMPTU PROs in real time.
- Integrated Social Media: The new site has live community interaction with an up to the minute twitter feed on the homepage and a redesigned TEMPTU blog to give consumers a sneak peek into the TEMPTU backstage on celebrities in film and fashion, at tradeshows, and everywhere TEMPTU goes.
- Upcoming Features: This year TEMPTU.com will launch new site innovations including a Loyalty Rewards Program, Refer a Friend Program, auto-replenishment so that your favorite shades never run out, and online classes.
About TEMPTU, Inc.
TEMPTU is the leading authority in airbrush makeup, advanced beauty technologies, makeup applications and formulas. Founded in 1981, the TEMPTU PRO division is a destination for makeup professionals and is available in 50 countries and territories around the world through specialty retailers. The TEMPTU consumer division, created in 2009, is a destination for individuals seeking professional quality cosmetics for everyday use. TEMPTU products have been seen on the stars of film and television, including The Stepford Wives, Desperate Housewives, and Mad Men, and used behind the scenes in fashion for Christian Dior, Max Azria, Reem Acra, and Italian Vogue, W and Harper's Bazaar. For more information, visit www.temptu.com.
CONTACT: Rebecca Wong, PH: 212-675-4000, Email: Rebecca@temptu.com
SOURCE TEMPTU, Inc.