AUSTIN, Texas, Dec. 17, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Upland Software, Inc. (Nasdaq: UPLD), a leader in cloud-based Enterprise Work Management applications, today announced that the latest version of its Tenrox professional services automation (PSA) and time and expense tracking application is available. The upgrade empowers Upland customers to maximize business performance by simplifying the user experience and enhancing user interface and platform capabilities.
To learn more about how upgrades to Tenrox by Upland Professional Services Automation Application optimize customer outcomes, visit: http://tenrox.com/2015-r2/
"We have been investing in and advancing the technology to further evolve the Tenrox application as the leading platform for professional services automation," explained Kevin Sequeira, General Manager at Upland Software, and Director of Product Management for Tenrox. "This release offers customers increased visibility, mobility, and efficiency, and reinforces our commitment to providing a best in class product to support the successful alignment and prioritization of our customers' projects in order to maximize success of their business objectives."
Tenrox by Upland
Upgrades to the Tenrox Professional Services Automation application will provide customers the ability to:
- Assume the identity of another user in order to view configured access rights, run through use-cases and better support the end-user base, with the addition of a new feature called Impersonation.
- Input and extract data from Tenrox to automate processes by programmatic interaction with the Tenrox API.
Upgrades to Tenrox's Timesheet application will empower customers through:
- Simplification of a rule inheritance model, allowing administrators to define rules that can be inherited and over-written.
- Simplified compliance management, allowing users to deduct multiple leave time tasks from the same leave bank and filter the dropdown to restrict the usage of certain leave time tasks.
- More granularity in allowing the organization to assign template management at a location level, administered by multiple people.
- The ability to define custom messages with the addition of the Timesheet Disclaimer (electronic signature).
Upgrades to Tenrox's Mobile application improve the user experience by:
- Allowing users to efficiently upload expense receipts, view pdf attachments directly from the app, easily review timesheet notes, and assign tasks.
In its latest release, Tenrox Professional Services Automation application will continue to provide a customer-centric solution that increases user efficiency. In addition to functionality upgrades, this release includes significant updates to the core application architecture which has resulted in increased performance, scalability, and stability.
About Upland Software Upland Software (Nasdaq: UPLD) is a leading provider of cloud-based Enterprise Work Management software. Our family of applications connects people through technology, automates the flow of work, and brings visibility to all aspects of organizations. With more than 1,600 customers and over 225,000 users around the world at the beginning of 2015, Upland Software solutions help teams in IT, marketing, finance, professional services, manufacturing, and process excellence run their operations smoothly, adapt to change quickly, and achieve better results every day. To learn more, visit www.uplandsoftware.com.
About Tenrox The Tenrox workflow-driven, cloud application is designed to meet the challenges of managing globally dispersed services organizations and project workforces. It automates project initiation, resource management, time and expense, and reporting and analytics to enable customers to improve the management of billable projects from pipeline to close. Tenrox offers configurable cost and billing rules, including chargeback or invoicing, with certified integrations to all major CRM and accounting systems. Organizations worldwide, including Abbot Vascular, Autodesk, Estee Lauder, Eaton, General Electric and JDA Software, trust the Tenrox product to meet their requirements in the areas of Professional Services Automation (PSA) and time and expense tracking. Tenrox is part of the Upland Software family of cloud-based enterprise work management applications. For more information, visit www.tenrox.com.
SOURCE Upland Software, Inc.