TerraSky secures additional growth investment
- Strengthen partnership with NTT Software to focus on US market -
SAN JOSE, Calif., Oct. 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Cloud and system integration specialist and software developer TerraSky co., Ltd (TerraSky) today announced that it has secured additional capital from outside investor NTT Software Corporation (NTT Software). Both companies have been increasingly working together since NTT Software's initial investment and business partnership formed in September of 2010. With this investment, NTT Software increases its stake in TerraSky from 10% to 19%.
Details of the partnership
The partnership was formed in September 2010 with the following collaborative efforts.
- NTT Software's technologists learned TerraSky's market leading cloud implementation know-how and began a cloud SI business.
- Together TerraSky and NTT Software began offering cloud entry support service for their collective large customer base (beginning with the NTT Group itself).
- NTT Software became the exclusive distributor of SkyOnDemand, TerraSky's SaaS integration suite to connect cloud systems and internal systems in a non-programming, drag and drop web browser experience.
The investment focuses on the following
- Working together to sell SkyOnDemand in the US market from TerraSky's newly established US subsidiary.
About NTT Software Corporation
NTT Software Corporation was established in July 1985 when NTT became a private company after being a government organization. Its first business was designing and building of state-of-art and large-scale software for information communications for NTT Laboratories. Since then, NTT Software has developed a variety of products and technology; advanced free-dial development of a large-size commercial network service system, the DIPS Operating system maintenance and development service was transferred from NTT Laboratory, etc. Additionally, NTT Software provides network services, total system integration and system solutions.
Since 2006 TerraSky has been implementing and customizing Salesforce for some of Japan's largest customers and most complex organizations. Our integration product has evolved from meeting the needs of some of the most demanding cloud system requirements on the planet. For more information, visit http://www.terrasky.com
SOURCE TerraSky co., Ltd
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.