LONDON, September 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Tetragon Financial Group Limited (TFG) is a Guernsey closed-ended investment company traded on the NYSE Euronext in Amsterdam under the ticker symbol "TFG".
In this monthly update, unless otherwise stated, we report on the consolidated business incorporating TFG and Tetragon Financial Group Master Fund Limited. 
Net Asset Value Estimates as of August 31, 2013
(Amounts provided are unaudited and subject to change)
(in millions except per share data) Estimated Fair Value of Investments: $1,325.5 Cash and Cash Equivalents: $275.2 Net Other Assets / (Liabilities): $91.2 Estimated Net Asset Value: $1,691.9 TFG Legal Shares Issued and Outstanding: 134.5 U.S. GAAP Net Asset Value per Share:  $17.32 Pro Forma Fully Diluted Net Asset Value per Share:  $15.35
As of the end of August 2013, the majority of the net assets of the company were invested in the equity tranches of U.S. CLOs. Investments are also held in U.S. senior secured loans, equity tranches of European CLOs, asset management businesses, hedge funds, real estate funds, equities and CLO mezzanine tranches, with the remainder of the net assets held in cash plus or minus certain net other assets or liabilities. Derivative mark-to-market gains and losses are contained within net other assets or liabilities.
The geographical allocation of TFG's CLO, direct loan, equity and real estate fund investments was weighted primarily towards the United States, at 85.3% of such assets as of the end of August 2013. European exposure was approximately 13.8% and Asia was approximately 0.9%. TFG's ownership of asset managers, and investments in certain hedge fund vehicles are excluded from the geographic allocation above as they span more than one region.
Expected Upcoming Events Date TFG investor day September 30, 2013 September 2013 monthly report October 31, 2013 (approx) Q3 2013 financial results October 31, 2013 (approx) Q3 2013 ex-dividend date October 31, 2013 Q3 2013 dividend record date November 4, 2013 Q3 2013 quarterly investor call November 14, 2013 October 2013 monthly report November 28, 2013 (approx)
TFG INVESTOR DAY
As previously announced, TFG will host an investor day in London on September 30, 2013. Please note the start time has changed to 2:30 p.m. BST with the live webcast starting at 3:00 p.m. BST. We expect the presentation to last approximately 2.5 hours.
The webcast registration link is available here:
During the session, the principals of TFG's investment manager and the investment teams of TFG's asset management platform will review:
- TFG's investment strategy
- TFG's current investment portfolio
- TFG's asset allocations and uses of cash
- The strategies on TFG's asset management platform
- TFG's financial statements
This release does not contain or constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to purchase securities in the United States or any other jurisdiction. The securities of TFG have not been and will not be registered under the U.S. Securities Act of 1933 (the "Securities Act"), as amended, and may not be offered or sold in the United States or to U.S. persons unless they are registered under applicable law or exempt from registration. TFG does not intend to register any portion of its securities in the United States or to conduct a public offer of securities in the United States. In addition, TFG has not been and will not be registered under the U.S. Investment Company Act of 1940, and investors will not be entitled to the benefits of such Act. TFG is registered in the public register of the Netherlands Authority for the Financial Markets under Section 1:107 of the Financial Markets Supervision Act ("FMSA") as a collective investment scheme from a designated country. This release constitutes regulated information ("gereglementeerde informatie") within the meaning of Section 1:1 of the FMSA.
1. ) TFG invests substantially all its capital through a master fund, Tetragon Financial Group Master Fund Limited ("TFGMF") in which it holds a 100% share.
2. )Calculation is with reference to U.S. GAAP Shares outstanding (approximately 97.7 million), which is determined by reducing TFG legal shares issued and outstanding by approximately 7.9 million shares held in treasury, 16.6 million shares held by a subsidiary and 12.3 million shares held in escrow.
3. )Calculation is with reference to pro forma fully diluted Shares outstanding (approximately 110.2 million), which is determined by adding to U.S. GAAP Shares outstanding, shares held in escrow of 12.3 million and the number of shares corresponding to the applicable intrinsic value of the options issued to the Investment Manager at the time of the company's IPO (approximately 0.2 million).
For further information, please contact:
David Wishnow/Greg Wadsworth
SOURCE Tetragon Financial Group Limited