To learn more about the firm, visit: https://www.jw.com.
The newly promoted partners represent six different practice areas and are based in five cities across Texas:
- Kimberly Gdula, Litigation, represents clients across the health care industry.
- Ben Rhem, Environmental and Legislation, advises clients in the power generation, oil and gas, and mining industries regarding compliance with federal and state environmental laws.
- Cassie Ross, Real Estate, represents purchasers, sellers, borrowers, developers, landlords, and tenants in a variety of real estate transactions.
- Chris Bankler, Litigation, counsels businesses and financial institutions in general disputes, fraud claims, breach of fiduciary duty cases, and breach of contract claims.
- Steven Dimitt, Litigation, handles litigation and transactional matters for land use, construction, and business clients, and represents religious institutions in Religious Land Use and Institutionalized Person's Act (RLUIPA) matters.
- Jordan Smith, Energy, represents clients in energy, natural resources, real estate, and general corporate transactions, with an emphasis on negotiating upstream exploration and production activities agreements.
- Carrie Bowers Miller, Finance, represents financial institutions, real estate developers, and mining companies in a wide range of business transactions.
- Courtney Carlson, Litigation, advises clients in business and commercial litigation matters, with a particular emphasis on the energy and financial industries.
- Amanda Shaw-Castro, Energy, focuses on energy and commercial finance transactions, as well as multistate real estate portfolio transactions.
- Ann Leafstedt, Corporate & Securities, provides general corporate representation, and advises clients on the formation of entities, acquisitions, corporate governance issues, financing transactions, and other business matters.
Jackson Walker LLP has more than 130 years of experience serving clients in key practices and industries throughout Texas, the United States and internationally. The firm is ranked nationally in 27 practice areas in the U.S. News "Best Law Firms" rankings, has 12 Chambers-ranked practices, and has been recognized in the BTI Client Service A-Team list multiple times. Visit: https://www.jw.com.
For more information, contact Emily Carman at 214-953-5723 or email@example.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/texas-based-business-law-firm-jackson-walker-elects-10-new-partners-300409046.html
SOURCE Jackson Walker LLP