KATY, Texas, July 7, 2016 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- When Karen arrived at the Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital Emergency Center throbbing in pain, she thought she had the flu. Little did she know that her body was under attack by flesh-eating bacteria that would threaten her arm and her life. Thanks to the fast-acting emergency medicine team and wound care experts affiliated with Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital, Karen is fully healed and back to playing games with her grandkids.
For more information on Karen's story or to schedule an interview, contact Meredith Whittemore at Meredith.firstname.lastname@example.org
Sr. Communications Representative
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/texas-woman-survives-flesh-eating-bacteria-infection-300294297.html
SOURCE Memorial Hermann