DES MOINES, Iowa, Sept. 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Textura Corporation (NYSE: TXTR), the leading provider of collaboration solutions for the construction industry, announced today that their Des Moines office has been selected as one of Iowa's Top Workplaces. A publication from the Des Moines Register lists Textura as the 20th "top small-sized company" in Iowa.
The Top Workplaces program recognizes good employers on 30 regional lists and one national list. The evaluations for the list are based purely on employee opinions, which are gathered through an employee survey conducted by WorkplaceDynamics. Surveys were completed by the entire staff at the Des Moines office and included many positive comments, such as:
- I feel genuinely appreciated
- I am confident about my future here
- We do things efficiently and well.
"We're honored to be included in the Iowa Top Workplaces list," said Matt Ostanik, President, Submittal Exchange. "This award can be attributed to our strong company culture. I believe our employees eagerly embrace the opportunities that are offered here, all while working extremely hard and having a lot fun along the way."
Textura's Des Moines office is home to its Submittal Exchange®, Greengrade® and CPM-Business™ solutions:
- Submittal Exchange offers comprehensive collaboration capabilities for exchanging, reviewing and archiving construction submittals, RFI and all other construction communications during the design and construction phases of a project
- Greengrade is a collaborative online LEED® management tool that allows project teams to communicate, track and manage LEED projects
- CPM-Business™ streamlines the billing, lien waiver collection, compliance and payment processes into one seamless workflow.
About Textura Textura is the leading provider of collaboration and productivity tools for the construction industry. Our solutions serve all construction industry professionals across the project lifecycle – from takeoff, estimating, design and pre-qualification to bid management, submittals, LEED® management and payment.
Textura's collaboration platform and online product suite represent the first time the industry has all the tools needed to manage their business in an integrated fashion to save time and money and reduce exposure to risks. With award winning technology, world-class customer support and consistent growth, Textura is leading the construction industry's technology transformation. www.texturacorp.com
Contact: Lisa Schneider email@example.com 800-714-0024
SOURCE Textura Corporation