The 3rd NextGen China 2013 is Upcoming Seizing the business opportunity of generic drugs in the cycle of innovation & competition
SHANGHAI, Dec. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- After the great success of NextGen China 2012, CPhI Conferences is going to host the 3rd NextGen China 2013 on 28th-29th March in Shanghai. NextGen China 2013 will gather 120 plus key decision-makers from government agencies, generic and bio-pharma manufacturers for deeper discussions about the concerns and bottlenecks during the process of generics drug R&D, application, registration and production. Interactive topics will be diversified from 3 perspectives: regulatory updates, process quality innovation and "Going-out & Introducing-in" R&D cooperation. This is an indispensable industry insight and a networking platform tailor-made for domestic and overseas generic-pharma professionals, who contribute a lot to the generic drug value-chain growth and know-how upgrading.
March 2012 witnessed the first session of NextGen China 2012 in Shanghai. The conference has successively invited speakers from the FDA, USP, SIFDC and most leading pharmaceutical companies in both China and overseas, and 180 plus decision makers of generics development. Many attendees also had great comments on the event. Mr. Zhao Xiaowei, Project Manager of FERGUSON said, "The 2-day conference gave me a deeper understanding of China's generics technology dynamics and networking with many industrial professionals and peers." Mr. Zhang Suoqing, R&D Manager of North China Pharmaceutical said, "The conference gave me insight to generics impurity spectrum technical qualifications, the assessment of generics consistency, and USP Pharmacopoeia knowledge."
The emerging generics market is booming with the diversified opportunities and challenges:
- Currently, the global generics market has a value of $80 billion and is growing at a rate of 8 percent, while the generic drug industry of China is growing at a tremendous rate of 25 percent
- The next three to five years will see the peak period of patent expiry for international drugs, providing a good opportunity for most generics enterprises
- China is a large market for generic drugs, constituting 95 percent of the Chinese drug market but their quality is far from satisfactory
- China expects to become the world's second largest drug market in 2015
Above all, NextGen contributes to the extension of generic drugs, market expansion and technological updates for the generics manufacturers and innovative pharma manufacturers.
2013, Do you want to seize the opportunity of generic drugs in the cycle of innovation & competition?
- Interpretation of the latest laws and policies concerning generic drugs - How can generic drugs make headway in their application of conforming to generic consistency?
- The application process for generic drugs and the qualification requirements in assessing generic drugs - How to ensure that the production quality is up to standard and new achievements are made in innovation?
- Ways of combining imitation with innovation for generic drugs - How can generic drugs match new technologies to maintain consistency?
- New ideas of cooperation and R&D for generic drugs --- What to do next for the manufacture of generic drugs?
Ms. Tracy Cui
Tel: +86-21-6157 3919
Fax: +86-21-6157 7299
SOURCE CPhI Conferences