NEW YORK, Jan. 22, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The 4A's, the leading trade association representing the advertising agency business, will host its third annual Data Summit on Feb. 9, 2016, in New York City. The summit will explore how data is impacting the future of marketing, technology, strategy, media and talent, as data-driven marketing continues to evolve into an integral part of the advertising industry.
This half-day event will bring together a range of industry leaders from agencies, brands, tech and data firms to share their perspectives via intimate and informal sessions, panel discussions and keynote speeches. Last year's Data Summit covered a range of topics including data integrity, privacy, transparency and data-driven innovation.
"With the wealth of information available to advertising practitioners, data has quickly become a cornerstone of our industry," said Nancy Hill, president and chief executive officer of the 4A's. "This year's Data Summit attendees will walk away with a better understanding of how to harness the power of data in the advertising business and how to approach the evolving landscape of data-driven marketing."
The 4A's Data Summit will host the following prominent speakers, among others:
- Michael Roth, chairman and CEO of Interpublic Group, will speak with Nancy Hill about a holding company CEO's perspective on data.
- Shenan Reed, president, digital, North America, MEC, and Tina Allan, EVP, Director Data Solutions, BBDO New York, will share their thoughts on data from leading media and creative agencies' perspectives.
- David Edelman, partner and co-leader, McKinsey Digital's marketing and sales practice, will discuss how marketers are using data to manage customer journeys.
- Radha Subramanyam, president of insights, research and data analytics at iHeartMedia, will join a panel to explore industry leaders' perspectives on empowering marketing through data.
- Brian d'Alessandro, lead research scientist, Facebook, will discuss how brands can use data to drive creative and understand its impact.
- Susan Canavari, chief brand officer, JP Morgan Chase, and Sandra Nudelman, head of customer marketing & analytics, JP Morgan Chase, to discuss the relationship between strategy and data, and how brand and analytic teams should work together.
- Michael Tiffany, CEO and co-founder of White Ops, will discuss the issue of ad fraud and how data could be used to break the profit models of cybercriminals.
- Amanda Richman, president of investment & activation at Starcom, will represent the agency media investment point of view on the need for quality data.
Data Summit 2016 will be held at The Bar at the J. Walter Thompson Headquarters at 466 Lexington Avenue in New York City.
For further details, agenda and registration information, please visit http://datasummit.aaaa.org/
About The 4A's Data Summit
The 4A's founded the Data Summit conference in 2014 to provide a forum for thought leaders, marketers, agencies and data experts primarily working in the advertising industry. Speakers come from both inside and outside the advertising industry, and the Data Summit audience is made up of brand marketers, agencies, ad tech, media and data companies, in addition to senior leaders from holding companies.
About the 4A's
The 4A's is the catalyst for bringing together the right people in the right place at the right time to address the advertising industry's most critical business issues. We provide leadership, advocacy, guidance and community to our members and the industry at large, with proprietary access to the people, information and tools needed to make smarter management decisions. Our mission is to help agencies become more successful. Visit the 4A's at www.aaaa.org.