"Following the success of previous years' half-day events, this year at Data Summit, we have a full day devoted to data, which is a critically important and transformative area shaping our business," said Nancy Hill, president and CEO of the 4A's.
Rishad Tobaccowala, strategy and growth officer at Publicis, will be the opening keynote at the event. Ari Schwartz, managing director of cybersecurity services at Venable LLP (and former special assistant to the president and senior director of cybersecurity for the White House), will close the event with a keynote on cybersecurity.
The 4A's Data Summit 2017 will host the following prominent speakers, among others:
- Nina Abnee, chief client officer, Leo Burnett
- Eugene Becker, general manager, data solutions, Merkle
- Jane Clarke, CEO, managing director, Coalition for Innovative Media Measurement
- Phil Cowdell, president, [m]Platform
- Tony Effik, SVP client strategy, NBCUniversal
- Aaron Fetters, SVP marketing solutions, comScore
- Sanjay Gupta, EVP, marketing, innovation and corporate relations, Allstate Insurance Company
- Arun Kumar, global president, Cadreon
- Luke McGuiness, GM, data monetization, LiveRamp
- Tina Moffett, senior analyst, Forrester
- Megan Pagliuca, CEO, Accuen
- Kathy Ring, CEO, Starcom
- Sharona Sankar-King, EVP and head of marketing science, BBDO New York
- Nancy Smith, president and CEO, Analytic Partners
- Alice Sylvester, partner, Sequent Partners
- Dan Taylor, managing director of global display, Google
- Michael Wexler, director of digital insights and marketing effectiveness, Citi
For the full agenda, please visit: http://datasummit.aaaa.org/agenda/.
Data Summit 2017 will be held at Convene at 32 Old Slip in New York City. For further details, agenda and registration information, please visit: http://datasummit.aaaa.org/.
About the 4A's Data Summit
The 4A's founded the Data Summit conference in 2014 to provide a forum for thought leaders, marketers, agencies and data experts primarily working in the advertising industry. Speakers come from both inside and outside the advertising industry, and the Data Summit audience is made up of brand marketers, agencies, ad tech, media and data companies, in addition to senior leaders from holding companies.
About the 4A's
The 4A's is the catalyst for bringing together the right people in the right places at the right time to address the advertising industry's most critical business issues. It provides leadership, advocacy, guidance and community to its members and the industry at large, with proprietary access to the people, information and tools needed to make smarter management decisions. Its mission is to help agencies become more successful. Visit the 4A's at www.aaaa.org.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/the-4as-hosts-data-summit-2017-in-new-york-300389962.html