FUKUOKA PREFECTURE, Japan, Dec. 28, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Takaha Kiko Co., Ltd. – Takaha Kiko has announced the Solenoid Contest (Solecon) will be held in 2017 again. The 4th Solecon entry begins on January 4th, 2017 and ends on February 12th, 2017. Anyone can participate the contest by submitting innovative ideas using Takaha Kiko's solenoids for a chance to win great prizes!
The Grand Prize Winners will get $500, a flight ticket to Japan (Takaha Kiko invites The Grand Prize Winners to come see Takaha Kiko's new office space and meet their staff in Japan), and a solenoid gift certificate ($500). The other prize is also great!
Winners will be contacted by email by end of February 2017 and announced on Takaha Kiko's website. Award-winning works will be published on Takaha Kiko's website, and also it will be displayed on Takaha Kiko's booth at public tradeshows.
Solecon Official Website:
People who love to create things can apply for Solecon.
How to Apply:
Takaha Kiko will publish the entry form on their website on January 4th 2017, and submit all reference materials (Description, Photos and 2 min Video). There is no entry fee, but applicants have to use Takaha Kiko's solenoid products.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org about how to get Takaha Kiko's solenoid products to make your work.
- Must use Takaha Kiko's solenoid products.
*Takaha Kiko's official online shop where Takaha Kiko's solenoids are available:
- Product Max Size: W50cm x H50cm (50cm=19.6 inch)
- Grand Prize: Invite to Japan (Takaha Kiko Office), US$500 and Solenoid Gift Certificate ($500)
- Technology Prize: US$500, Solenoid Gift Certificate ($300)
- Like! Prize: US$300, Solenoid Gift Certificate ($200)
- Ig Solecon Prize: US$200, Solenoid Gift Certificate ($100)
Award-winning works will be published on Takaha Kiko's website, and also will be displayed on Takaha Kiko's booth at public tradeshows.
Panel of Judges:
- Jury President: Nobumichi Tosa (President & CEO of Maiwa Denki)
- Special Jury: Eiji Miruno (Technical Manga Artist)
- Judge: Takaha Kiko Staff
Entry Deadline and Award Schedule:
- Application Period: January 4th, 2017 – February 12, 2017
- Award Ceremony: End of February 2017. Location: Takaha Kiko Office in Japan.
Past entry works:
Solecon 2016: http://www.takaha-japan.com/all-entries-2016-1
*Solecon 2016 was picked up on Japanese TV Show: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZVkj5APa3c
About Takaha Kiko
Takaha Kiko has over 30 years of experience in the Manufacturing of Custom Solenoids and Solenoid Systems in the Automotive, Security, Industrial and Medical Markets.
Email: email@example.com Tel: +81-948-82-3222
Address: 958-9 Ariyasu Iizuka Fukuoka 820-0111 Japan
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/the-4th-solecon-solenoid-contest-from-4th-jan-to-12th-feb-2017-300383669.html
SOURCE Takaha Kiko Co., Ltd.