LONDON, April 25, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Publication Date: April 2016
In the new age of austerity the 52nd Edition of the Civil Service Yearbook is indispensable for those needing to easily find information on the structure, departments and key personnel of the Civil Service.
Civil Service Yearbook 52nd Edition contents include:
- Detailed information on the new structure of the Civil Service including a list of key government positions and responsibilities
- Complete details of all central and devolved administrations, and their staff
- Complete details of all Executive Agencies and their parent bodies
- Separate chapters containing details of all UK, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales Non-Departmental Public Bodies (NDPBs)
- Civil Service statistical data
- Comprehensive indexes to ensure quick location of information
Also available is the Civil Service Yearbook website which complements the Yearbook through its employment of search and navigational tools, ensuring that subscribers are able to have access to data at their finger tips and on the move.
If you would like more information about the Civil Service Yearbook or website, or to schedule an interview with Donna Ravenhill - please call Dandy Booksellers Limited at +44-(0)20-7624-2993 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Dandy Booksellers