The Academy Of Country Music Announces Brand Partnerships With Cabela's, Dr Pepper, Kraft, RAM Trucks & More To Enrich Fan Participation At The 2nd Annual ACM EXPERIENCE, A 3-Day, Free-To-The-Public Event For Fans At The Orleans Hotel And Casino, April 5-7, 2013
ADDITIONAL ACTIVITIES & VENDORS ADDED TO THE ACM EXPO PRESENTED BY ROPER, THE ULTIMATE COUNTRY SHOPPING & MARKETPLACE EVENT AT THE ACM EXPERIENCE
LUKE BRYAN TO HOST ACM & CABELA'S GREAT OUTDOORS ARCHERY EVENT
RAM TRUCKS RETURNS WITH FAN-FAVORITE "RAM RIDE AND DRIVE" ANCHOR SPONSORSHIP
DIET DR PEPPER RED CARPET EXPERIENCE GIVES FANS TIME IN THE SPOTLIGHT
KRAFT COUNTRY KITCHEN SERVES UP FOOD & FUN
ENCINO, Calif., March 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Academy of Country Music announced today four high-profile brand partnerships with Cabela's, Dr Pepper, Kraft and RAM Trucks that will enhance fan participation and attendance at the free, open-to-the-public ACM EXPERIENCE, a family-friendly country music lifestyle event held April 5-7, 2013 at The Orleans Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas.
"We're excited that some of America's most well-known brands have partnered with the ACM to create engaging and unique experiences for fans," said Teresa George, Senior Vice President, Brand Integration and Strategic Partnerships for the Academy of Country Music.
ACM & Cabela's Great Outdoors Archery Event
Luke Bryan, co-host of the 48th Annual Academy of Country Music Awards, will host the ACM & Cabela's Great Outdoors Archery Event at THE ACM EXPERIENCE, a unique event from 10:00am-11:30am PT on Saturday, April 6th that will bring together country music artists, military personnel and fans in an archery exhibition featuring 3D and traditional targets. ACM Awards nominee Jason Aldean, country music artists Kix Brooks, Easton Corbin, Chris Janson, Justin Moore, Jon Pardi and Thomas Rhett and A&E's "Duck Dynasty" stars Willie Robertson and Jep Robertson will test their skills and knowledge on bow hunting, using Cabela's state-of-the-art archery equipment. A special "Fan Zone" will allow the public to be close to the action and also to test their bow hunting skills with Cabela's Pro Staff from noon-2:00pm PT. The Fan Zone is free and open-to-the-public and is located at THE ACM EXPERIENCE in the East Parking Lot of The Orleans Hotel and Casino.
Diet Dr Pepper Red Carpet Experience
Fans can sample the One of a Kind taste of Dr Pepper, Dr Pepper TEN and Diet Dr Pepper and get their time in the spotlight at the Diet Dr Pepper Red Carpet Experience, a special photo area duplicating the red carpet arrivals line at the Academy of Country Music Awards. Country music artists Craig Campbell and Thomas Rhett will be featured guests at the Diet Dr Pepper Red Carpet Experience where they will sign autographs and take photos with fans.
Kraft Country Kitchen
You don't want to miss the delicious food trucks and vendors at the Kraft Country Kitchen, complete with over 13 food vendors, relaxing backyard picnic area, and of course, the world-famous Oscar Mayer Weinermobile.
RAM Ride and Drive Arena
Fans attending THE ACM EXPERIENCE will have the opportunity to "ride country" on a free, 25,000-square-foot interactive Ram Ride and Drive test track. The one-of-a-kind Ram outdoor course pairs riders with professional drivers so fans can experience firsthand the performance, capabilities and competitive advantages of Ram 1500 pickup trucks, the 2013 Motor Trend Truck of the Year. The Ram Ride and Drive is comprised of several obstacles, including a thrilling 13-foot climb where passengers experience the traction capabilities of a Ram pickup truck when driving over a 30-degree angle Ram Mountain. Fans attending the Ram experience will also see one of the most feared opponents on the monster truck racing circuit, the RAMINATOR. Weighing in at an incredible 10,300 pounds, the Ram-sponsored race truck is powered by a 2,000 horsepower HEMI engine and stands 10 feet tall and 13 feet wide. At select times during the Ram experience, the RAMINATOR will fire up and perform, smashing rows of junk cars. Country fans will be able to take a ride in the RAMINATOR ride truck and have autographs signed and photos taken with championship driver Mark Hall in the Ram Ride and Drive arena. Easton Corbin and Thompson Square will be signing autographs in the Ram Ride and Drive arena during the weekend as well.
"The Ram Truck track will be engaging and memorable for riders as they experience the refined interior, capabilities and handling of the award-winning 2013 Ram 1500," said Fred Diaz, President and CEO – Ram Truck Brand, Chrysler Group LLC. "Ram Truck fans and country music fans are one and the same, as they are cut from the same cloth. Last year's inaugural ACM EXPERIENCE event at the Academy of Country Music Awards was a big hit and we are excited to be back again to give our mutual fans the opportunity to ride and drive the most innovative lineup of full-size pickup trucks on the market."
ACM EXPO Presented by Roper
Part of the free, open-to-all ACM EXPERIENCE is the ultimate country marketplace, the ACM EXPO Presented by Roper, which will encompass more than 200,000 square feet of shopping, interactive booths, gaming, dining and more. Unique vendors from all over the nation will offer a variety of apparel and accessories including customized jewelry, western wear, original art, homemade crafts and much more.
Additional events and activities at the ACM EXPO Presented by Roper, include:
- Exclusive Genetics Bucking Bull Arena where fans can come see the future bull stars of tomorrow compete as yearling bulls in the EG Bucking Bull Champion's Tour for over $25,000 in prize money.
- Coors Light Beer Garden where attendees can take a photo with the Coors Light "Official Beer of NASCAR" show car and relax with a cold one while watching many of the big screen TVs.
- ACM and ACM Lifting Lives® booth will offer a chance to win tickets to attend the ACM Awards on Sunday! Also, check out the ACM trophies up close, see what's new at the ACM, purchase merchandise, become a member of the ACM A-list and win prizes.
- CMT booth which brings "Dog and Beth: On the Hunt" to Las Vegas for fans to get a chance to meet America's favorite bounty hunting team, get photos with friends and join the Dog Pack for access to exclusive extras and a chance to win awesome prizes.
- Great American Country (GAC) booth where guests can win a Kenny Chesney-signed guitar, get a sneak peek at GAC's newest season of the hit show "Farm Kings," highlights from ACM Red Carpet broadcasts and more. Get a custom photo with GAC show hosts that can be shared from your smart phone. Additionally, meet GAC personalities Suzanne Alexander, Storme Warren and Nan Kelly, who will be at the booth throughout the event to take photos and sign autographs.
- The Roper Booth will feature appearances and autograph signings by Cowboy Troy, Dustin Lynch and Joe Nichols.
- The Kid Zone features activities, jump houses, obstacle courses and an Extreme Bungee Jump.
THE ACM EXPERIENCE and ACM EXPO hours of operation at The Orleans Hotel and Casino are:
- Friday, April 5th – 10am – 10pm PDT
- Saturday, April 6th – 10am – 10pm PDT
- Sunday, April 7th – 10am – 4pm PDT
For updates on all THE ACM EXPERIENCE activities, and times for autograph signings, please visit www.theacmexperience.com
About THE ACM EXPERIENCE:
THE ACM EXPERIENCE is a free, open-to-the public country music lifestyle event created for fans by the Academy of Country Music. The fan-focused, three-day event, held April 5-7, 2013 at The Orleans Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas, includes the ACM EXPO presented by Roper, ACM & Cabela's Great Outdoor Archery Event, Ram Ride and Drive, Cooper Tire Stage, Kraft Country Kitchen, the ticketed ACM Party for a Cause Festival and more. The events will culminate in the 3rd Annual ACM Fan Jam and Post-Awards Concert, a ticketed event headlined by Brad Paisley, on Sunday, April 7, 2013. For updates on THE ACM EXPERIENCE, the ACM Awards and all Academy events, please log onto www.ACMcountry.com, like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/AcademyOfCountryMusic or follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/ACMawards.
SOURCE Academy of Country Music