NEW YORK, March 20, 2017 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Advertising Research Foundation (thearf.org) is proud to announce the inaugural Drive Automotive Marketing Effectiveness event taking place on April 13, 2017 during auto week in New York City.
If your business is the car business, you'll be in New York City the week of April 10th to get up to speed on the latest models, news and future developments at all the premier auto events.
- JD Power/NADA Automotive Forum on April 12th
- Media Post Automotive April 12th
- NY Auto Show Press Days April 12th-13th
- ARF Drive Automotive Marketing Effectiveness April 13th
The ARF's inaugural auto event focuses on real cutting-edge solutions on how to maximize marketing impact across all media channels. Presentations focus on combining art and science to target consumers more effectively by using cutting-edge methodology, like neuro-science, to optimize the creative campaigns, and pinpoint the right touchpoint in the consumer's decision journey with the right mix of media. Marketing in the future with data coming from smart cars will also be explored. Featuring presentations from:
- AdAge: Mining the Data from the Connected Car: A One-to-One Conversation
- Facebook: Fueling Your Media Strategy: Reaching Auto Buyers
- GTB & UWG: Two Ways to Generate Influence
- JD Power: Auto Industry Trend
- Neuro-Insight: Improving Ad Effectiveness in the Brain
- Nissan/Quantifind: Nissan Rogue and Rogue One: More than a Star Wars Story
- Oracle Data Cloud: The Art and Science of Connecting Brands to Buyers
- Turner: The Consumer Decision Journey for Autos
This event is supported by Advertising Age, Neuro-Insight, Oracle Data Cloud, and Turner.
Attendance is free for ARF members and non-members.
Registration required. Space is limited.
Event Venue: Penthouse 45, 432 West 45th Street, New York, NY 10036, USA
About The ARF:
The ARF is an organization dedicated to creating, curating, and sharing objective, industry-level advertising research. We empower members with original, unbiased research and insights to help them grow their businesses. Founded nearly 80 years ago, The ARF's members today include more than 400 leading brand advertisers, agencies, research firms, and media-tech companies. It hosts several key events throughout the year to drive connections and innovations within the industry. http://thearf.org/
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/the-advertising-research-foundation-announces-the-inaugural-drive-automotive-marketing-effectiveness-event-for-auto-week-in-new-york-city-300425805.html
SOURCE The Advertising Research Foundation