IHOP invites guests to delight in a bounty of bold wintertime favorites, with the perfect offering of rich new flavors of pancakes, new choices of hot chocolates infused with the essence of mint and marshmallow, and an innovative new twist on a holiday classic sure to entice the senses and ring in the season of festivity and joy:
- NEW! Dark Chocolate Peppermint Pancakes – Rich chocolate pancakes, topped with crushed peppermint, white chocolate chips and a drizzle of dark chocolate, and crowned with creamy whipped topping.
- Eggnog Pancakes – Eggnog Pancakes feature eggnog cream swirled with cinnamon and nutmeg, layered between warm buttermilk pancakes. Finished with a sprinkle of cinnamon sugar, butter rum sauce and whipped topping.
- Pumpkin Spice Pancakes – A perennial IHOP fan favorite, Pumpkin Spice Pancakes bring back memories of hot pumpkin pie baking in the oven. Enjoy three fluffy pancakes made with real pumpkin, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg, and crowned with creamy whipped topping.
- Roasted Turkey and Fixings with New! Bacon Mashed Potatoes – Carved roasted turkey breast topped with warm gravy and served with cornbread stuffing, bacon mashed potatoes, steamed fresh broccoli and a side of lingonberries.
- New! Frosted Mint Hot Chocolate – Rich hot chocolate flavored with Frosted Mint syrup, finished with whipped topping.
- Toasted Marshmallow Hot Chocolate – Hot chocolate flavored with Toasted Marshmallow syrup and whipped topping, finished with cocoa powder.
"The holidays are the perfect time to sit down and enjoy the fun of friends and families, sharing moments together over special foods and treats," said Kirk Thompson, senior vice president, marketing for IHOP. "Whether indulging in the rich, chocolaty goodness of our Dark Chocolate Peppermint Pancakes or tantalizing your taste buds with our Roasted Turkey and Fixings for lunch or dinner after a long day of holiday shopping, we're introducing new and exciting flavors that bring you straight to the special moments shared around the holiday table or over tasty new hot chocolates around the fire."
As an added present for guests, IHOP is offering another reason to come back soon with a $5 coupon for every $25 in-restaurant gift card purchase*. It's a wonderful way to share the gift of IHOP with family and friends.
The IHOP Holiday Celebration menu is available to enjoy from November 14 through January 1 at participating IHOP restaurants nationwide.
ABOUT INTERNATIONAL HOUSE OF PANCAKES, LLC
For 58 years, IHOP has been a leader, innovator and expert in all things breakfast, any time of day. The chain offers 65 different signature, fresh, made-to-order breakfast options, a wide selection of popular lunch and dinner items as well as meals under 600 calories. IHOP restaurants offer guests an affordable, everyday dining experience with warm and friendly service. As of June 30, 2016, there were 1,695 IHOP restaurants in 50 states and the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and Guam as well as Canada, Mexico, Guatemala, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Qatar, The Philippines, and Panama. IHOP restaurants are franchised and operated by Glendale, Calif.-based DineEquity, Inc. (NYSE: DIN) and its affiliates.
*Offer valid 11/15/16–1/31/17. Valid at your next visit at participating IHOP locations only. Please present coupon when ordering. Expires 1/31/17. No cash value. Dine-In only. Not valid with other discounts or coupons. Void if copied, photographed, scanned, reproduced, digitally reproduced or altered in any way.
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20150529/219581LOGO
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/the-best-flavors-of-the-holiday-season-arrive-at-ihop-restaurants-300361758.html
SOURCE IHOP Restaurants