NEW YORK, May 2, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Highlights
· Amid the proliferation of real-time data from sources such as mobile devices, web, social media, sensors, log files and transactional applications, Big Data has found a host of vertical market applications, ranging from fraud detection to scientific R&D.
· Big Data investments continue to gain momentum throughout the globe. SNS Research estimates that Big Data investments will account for over $57 Billion in 2017 alone.
· The report also presents market size forecasts for Big Data hardware, software and professional services from 2017 through to 2030. The forecasts are further segmented for 8 horizontal submarkets, 14 vertical markets, 6 regions and 35 countries.
· Big Data originally emerged as a term to describe datasets whose size is beyond the ability of traditional databases to capture, store, manage and analyse. However, the scope of the term has significantly expanded over the years. Big Data not only refers to the data itself but also a set of technologies that capture, store, manage and analyse large and variable collections of data, to solve complex problems.
Amid the proliferation of real-time data from sources such as mobile devices, web, social media, sensors, log files and transactional applications, Big Data has found a host of vertical market applications, ranging from fraud detection to scientific R&D.
Despite challenges relating to privacy concerns and organizational resistance, Big Data investments continue to gain momentum throughout the globe. SNS Research estimates that Big Data investments will account for over $57 Billion in 2017 alone. These investments are further expected to grow at a CAGR of approximately 10% over the next three years.
The Big Data Market: 2017 2030 Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts report presents an in-depth assessment of the Big Data ecosystem including key market drivers, challenges, investment potential, vertical market opportunities and use cases, future roadmap, value chain, case studies on Big Data analytics, vendor market share and strategies. The report also presents market size forecasts for Big Data hardware, software and professional services from 2017 through to 2030. The forecasts are further segmented for 8 horizontal submarkets, 14 vertical markets, 6 regions and 35 countries.
The report comes with an associated Excel datasheet suite covering quantitative data from all numeric forecasts presented in the report.
The report covers the following topics:
- Big Data ecosystem
- Market drivers and barriers
- Big Data technology, standardization and regulatory initiatives
- Big Data industry roadmap and value chain
- Analysis and use cases for 14 vertical markets
- Big Data analytics technology and case studies
- Big Data vendor market share
- Company profiles and strategies of 240 Big Data ecosystem players
- Strategic recommendations for Big Data hardware, software and professional services vendors, and enterprises
- Market analysis and forecasts from 2017 till 2030
Market forecasts are provided for each of the following submarkets and their subcategories:
Hardware, Software & Professional Services
- Professional Services
- Storage & Compute Infrastructure
- Networking Infrastructure
- Hadoop & Infrastructure Software
- Analytic Platforms & Applications
- Cloud Platforms
- Professional Services
- Automotive, Aerospace & Transportation
- Banking & Securities
- Defense & Intelligence
- Healthcare & Pharmaceutical
- Smart Cities & Intelligent Buildings
- Manufacturing & Natural Resources
- Web, Media & Entertainment
- Public Safety & Homeland Security
- Public Services
- Retail, Wholesale & Hospitality
- Utilities & Energy
- Asia Pacific
- Eastern Europe
- Latin & Central America
- Middle East & Africa
- North America
- Western Europe
- Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Israel, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Pakistan, Philippines, Poland, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, Thailand, UAE, UK, USA
Key Questions Answered
The report provides answers to the following key questions:
- How big is the Big Data ecosystem?
- How is the ecosystem evolving by segment and region?
- What will the market size be in 2020 and at what rate will it grow?
- What trends, challenges and barriers are influencing its growth?
- Who are the key Big Data software, hardware and services vendors and what are their strategies?
- How much are vertical enterprises investing in Big Data?
- What opportunities exist for Big Data analytics?
- Which countries and verticals will see the highest percentage of Big Data investments?
The report has the following key findings:
- In 2017, Big Data vendors will pocket over $57 Billion from hardware, software and professional services revenues. These investments are further expected to grow at a CAGR of approximately 10% over the next four years, eventually accounting for over $76 Billion by the end of 2020.
- As part of wider plans to revitalize their economies, countries across the world are incorporating legislative initiatives to capitalize on Big Data. For example, the Japanese government is engaged in developing intellectual property protection and dispute resolution frameworks for Big Data assets, in a bid to encourage data sharing and accelerate the development of domestic industries.
- By the end of 2017, SNS Research estimates that as much as 30% of all Big Data workloads will be processed via cloud services as enterprises seek to avoid large-scale infrastructure investments and security issues associated with on-premise implementations.
- The vendor arena is continuing to consolidate with several prominent M&A deals such as computer hardware giant Dell's $60 Billion merger with data storage specialist EMC.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03895289/The-Big-Data-Market-Opportunities-Challenges-Strategies-Industry-Verticals-and-Forecasts.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/the-big-data-market-will--account-for-over-76-billion-by-the-end-of-2020-300449654.html