The Biological Production Forum is now Inviting Submissions for 2013
DÜSSELDORF, Germany, May 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
WTG is inviting submissions for the 12th Annual Biological Production Forum. The dates have been set for 23-25 September 2013 at the Swissôtel, Düsseldorf, Germany.
In 2012, the forum saw over 120 delegates attending, 40+ suppliers and exhibitors showcasing the latest technologies and services, a multi-streamed programme with more than 30 senior level industry speakers,17 workshops, panel discussions and case studies.
The themes we will be covering this year include:
- Achieving flexible manufacturing processes
- Using data from development to speed up manufacturing processes
- Avoiding failures when submitting a QbD dossier
- Developing efficient strategies to achieve well controlled USP processes
- Using novel high throughput fed-batch process development approaches
- Obtaining higher yields in DSP by using high performance anion-exchange chromatography
- QbD strategies for DSP
Are you working on an interesting project which you would like to present to a senior level audience? Join the speaker line-up by submitting a paper to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31st May 2013.
The forum is designed to enable senior decision makers from companies including Lonza, Genzyme and Novartis to discuss, debate and network about the latest developments and trends in QbD, upstream and downstream.
To read more about the Biological Production Forum, visit http://www.biologicalproduction.com.
WTG is a leading global integrated media company. Operating within the sectors of HR, energy, pharmaceutical, food and beverage, manufacturing and supply chain, we organise and run some of the leading annual business events, bringing together senior executives from world class organisations.
Michaela Melcher ,Tel: +44(0)207-202-76-90