MUMBAI, India, November 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Bharat Book Bureau presents The Brazilian Beer, Cider & Pre-mixed Spirits Market: What Consumers Drink and Why? This report provides the results for the Beer, Cider & Pre-mixed Spirits market in Brazil unique, highly detailed study of consumers' Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) consumption habits, and forms part of an overall series covering all CPG product markets. Its coverage includes, but is not limited to, consumption behaviors, the extent to which consumer trends influence their consumption, the value of the market these trends influence, and brand and private label choices as well as organized retailer choices. Much of this information can also be analyzed by specific consumer groups, providing hard and fast data on consumers and markets at the product category level.
Introduction and Landscape
- Why was the report written?
Marketers in the Beer, Cider & Pre-mixed Spirits market face a major challenge. Understanding market size and segmentation is valuable, but the key to effective targeting is knowing just how valuable specific consumer groups are, and being able to quantify the impact of consumer trends. This data report solves these problems by providing survey-based data on consumer trends and consumer groups, and market data that shows the exact size of consumer groups, how much of the Beer, Cider & Pre-mixed Spirits market they account for, and which consumer trends drive their behavior.
- What is the current market landscape and what is changing?
As consumer confidence increases with economic recovery, consumer trends will be directly affected. Since the global financial crisis of 2008-2009 the organized retail market has been characterized by an increase in the amount of discounted and own-brand products. Beer &Ale, Flavored Alcoholic Beverages, Lager, and Low Alcohol Beer & Lager are not considered essential items and therefore consumption patterns have been negatively affected. As economic and market recovery continues over 2012, consumption patterns will record a positive trend in both the medium and heavy frequency bands and the amount of non-users should decrease.
- What are the key drivers behind recent market changes?
Consumers' uptake of products and the influence of consumer trends are fundamental causes of change in markets - making knowing what these trends are and the extent of their influence crucial. The survey-based data provided in this report examines over 20 consumer trends that affect the market and examines the share of consumption across 26 consumer groups. This data provides a detailed insight into exactly who the consumer is and just how much impact the latest consumer trends are having.
- What makes this report unique and essential to read?
The data provided is unique in the market as it tracks consumer behavior through to its actual value impact on a product market. This provides readers with a unique data analysis of the market, allowing marketing tactics and strategy to be updated in line with the very latest consumer behaviors.
Key Features and Benefits
- Consumer data, based upon proprietary surveys and then consumer group tracking and modeling for the following specific categories: Beer & Ale, Flavored Alcoholic Beverages, Lager, and Low Alcohol Beer & Lager.
- Detailed consumer segmentation covering over 26 consumer groups, 20 consumer trends, and consumption frequency for each product category.
- Consumer penetration for brands and private labels, based upon the original survey and then subsequent consumer tracking and modeling.
- Unique retailer choice data at the product category level in organized sector, based upon the original survey and then subsequent consumer tracking and modeling.
Key Market Issues
- Consumption of Flavored Alcoholic Beverages is highest among young adults, with consumption declining as consumers get older. Furthermore, light consumption is the most common, highlighting that Flavored Alcoholic Drinks tend to be consumed at special occasions. The Older Consumers age group had the highest share of non-users, with over half not consuming Flavored Alcoholic Beverages.
- Brazilian consumers listed Fun and enjoyment and Experience seeking as the two most important trends in the Flavored Alcoholic Drinks market, showing that consumption is often linked to parties and social occasions.
- Market value analysis reveals that Lager alone accounts for 98% of the Beer & Pre-Mixed Spirits market. Flavored Alcoholic Beverages are the second largest segment.
- Trend analysis indicates that Brazilian consumers value Beer & Pre-Mixed Spirits when relaxing and unwinding from busy work schedules, as highlighted by the popularity of the Personal space and time and Fun and enjoyment trends.
- Brand analysis reveals that private labels have low penetration in the Beer & Pre-Mixed Spirits market. Private label presence is comparatively higher for the Beer &Ale category, which is 15% in the market.
Table of Contents:
- What is this Report About?
- Population Profiles (for interpretation of tables and charts)
- Demographic groups tracking provides time series data
- Consumer Segmentation, Group Value and Trend Influence
- Low Alcohol Beer & Lager
- Cohort Groups and Market Value by Category
- Consumption Analysis
- Flavored Alcoholic Beverages
- Brand vs. Private Label Uptake
- Beer, Cider & Pre-mixed Spirits Brand Choice and Private Label Consumer Penetration
- The Share of Consumers Influenced by Trends
- Overall Beer, Cider & Pre-mixed Spirits
- Consumption Impact: Market Valuation
- Consumption per Capita by Category
- Retailer Choice and Category Share of Organized Retail
- Retail Share by Volume - Flavored Alcoholic Beverages
- Retail Share by Volume - Low Alcohol Beer & Lager
- Profiles of End-Consumers of Beer, Cider & Pre-mixed Spirits, by Retailer Used
Request for sample pages: http://www.bharatbook.com/RequestSample.asp?pid=434561
- The Brazilian Wine Market: What Consumers Drink and Why?
- The Brazilian Pasta & Noodles Market: What Consumers Eat and Why?
- The Brazilian Savory Snacks Market: What Consumers Eat and Why?
- The Brazilian Hot Drinks Market: What Consumers Drink and Why?
- The Brazilian Soft Drinks Market: What Consumers Drink and Why?
About Bharat Book Bureau
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information aggregator that provides market research reports, industry analysis, company profiles, business reports, country reports, newsletters and online databases. Our clients include Corporate, Consulting firms, and Academic Institutions and Government departments across the globe. Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. The market research reports we provide, help global companies examine the different markets before setting up a business or expanding into different countries across the world. They give a complete perspective on the current market scenario, trends, segments and future outlook.
Bharat Book Bureau
USA/Canada - 1-866-279-8368 (Toll free)
India: +91-22-27810772, 27810773
Skype - bharatbook
Live Chat - http://bit.ly/19m3TU4
SOURCE Bharat Book Bureau