LONDON, March 16, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- The Cards and Payments Industry in the Netherlands: Emerging Trends and Opportunities to 2021
GlobalData's 'The Cards and Payments Industry in the Netherlands: Emerging Trends and Opportunities to 2021' report provides detailed analysis of market trends in the Dutch cards and payments industry. It provides values and volumes for a number of key performance indicators in the industry, including direct debits, check payments, payment cards, cash transactions and credit transfers during the review period (2012-2016).
The report also analyzes various payment card markets operating in the industry, and provides detailed information on the number of cards in circulation, and transaction values and volumes during the review period and over the forecast period (2017-2021). It also offers information on the country's competitive landscape, including the market shares of issuers and schemes.
The report brings together GlobalData's research, modeling, and analysis expertise to allow banks and card issuers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages. The report also covers details of regulatory policy and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
GlobalData's 'The Cards and Payments Industry in the Netherlands: Emerging Trends and Opportunities to 2021' report provides top-level market analysis, information and insights into the Dutch cards and payments industry, including -
- Current and forecast values for each market in the Dutch cards and payments industry, including debit, credit and charge cards.
- Detailed insights into payment instruments including direct debit, credit transfers, cash transactions, checks and payment cards. It also, includes an overview of the country's key alternative payment instruments.
- E-commerce market analysis.
- Analysis of various market drivers and regulations governing the Dutch cards and payments industry.
- Detailed analysis of strategies adopted by banks and other institutions to market debit, credit and charge cards.
- Comprehensive analysis of consumer attitudes and buying preferences for cards.
- The competitive landscape in the Dutch cards and payments industry.
- This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the Dutch cards and payments industry.
- It provides current values for the Dutch cards and payments industry for 2016, and forecast figures to 2021.
- It details the different demographic, economic, infrastructural and business drivers affecting the Dutch cards and payments industry.
- It outlines the current regulatory framework in the industry.
- It details marketing strategies used by various banks and other institutions.
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic business decisions, using top-level historic and forecast market data, related to the Dutch cards and payments industry and each market within it.
- Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities in the Dutch cards and payments industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Dutch cards and payments industry.
- Gain insights into marketing strategies used for various card types in the Netherlands.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Dutch cards and payments industry.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3785845/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/the-cards-and-payments-industry-in-the-netherlands-emerging-trends-and-opportunities-to-2021-300425226.html