MIAMI, Sept. 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Getaroom.com, a leading online discount hotel stay company, released today a list of ten top destinations for fall travel in 2013. The fall is a "shoulder season" for many destinations, which means good deals and fewer crowds.
Getaroom features hotel rates on select properties throughout the world that are often lower than the best unpublished rates. The company features limited-time flash sales with discounts of up to 60% as well as a dedicated call center which offers great service and advice.
Top 10 destinations, deals, and tips for the fall:
- Orlando hotels such as the deluxe Hyatt Grand Cypress or Disney Dolphin located next to Epcot can be booked for as little as $139 a night – a significant savings from summer rates.
- Enjoy the warm weather in Miami without the crowds that flock there in winter. The Deauville hotel is right on the beach and features rooms from $79 a night.
- Orlando isn't just about the big mouse. Try the Aquatica water park or feed some gators at the Florida Wildlife Park and cruise on an air boat. Golf courses are another good discounted option for fall.
- Book your winter trips now for the best deals, with many hotels offering discounts for advanced bookings.
- Enjoy the personal service and save more by calling Getaroom.com's service department. Ask about unpublished rates which can be us much as 60% off regular room rates.
- Las Vegas and Reno offer spectacular bargains in the fall. Rates in Vegas for quality hotels such as The Quad can be found for as low as $19 a night. Try the 4-star Silver Legacy in Reno for just $59 a night.
- NYC can be expensive any time of year unless you know where to look. Try the Jane boutique B&B style hotel at half of the cost of a regular room.
- London is always a top destination, and can be much more enjoyable without the massive summer crowds. Lock-in a rate at the deluxe H10 Waterloo before currency fluctuates. Rooms are available from $179 for this architectural hotel.
- Want to see all of the key monuments and galleries in our nation's capital? Visit Washington DC in the fall to spend more time learning history and less time waiting. Top hotels such as the L'Enfant Plaza are available for less than $100 a night.
- Visit cooler locations such as Chicago, Seattle, or Boston to lower rates and smaller crowds.
For the most up-to-date fall deals and the best online pricing, visit www.getaroom.com.
Getaroom.com provides travelers a state-of-the-art lodging website (www.getaroom.com) which offers travelers the lowest hotel rates on the Internet. Clients calling its toll-free call center at 800-HOTELS-8 (800-468-3578) can also receive the benefits of unpublished pricing, with hotel rates typically 10 to 20 percent less than published rates on its site and other internet sites and as much as 50 percent less. There is full disclosure about the property at time of booking including the hotel name and exact location. Getaroom.com offers accommodations at national chain and independent boutique properties in major destinations in the U.S. and Europe.