The Chinese Pharmaceuticals Market to 2024
MUMBAI, April 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Bharat Book Bureau presents The Chinese Pharmaceuticals Market to 2024. In this report China's pharmaceutical sales growth is based on economic growth in the country: This has resulted in increased healthcare expenditure internally, and increased manufacture and export. Increasing urbanization, disposable income, aging population, health education, lifestyle diseases and government investments and initiatives for healthcare infrastructure improvement have helped the market growth considerably. Have you captured enough of the Chinese market? http://bit.ly/1k7Kf4i
Commercial & Strategic developments in the Chinese Pharmaceutical Market to 2024
- Capture or increase your foothold in the Chinese market TODAY
- Establish partnerships to manufacture distribute or develop Chinese products
- Establish anti-counterfeiting systems today to increase market size and revenue
From 2008 to 2013, China's OTC drugs market reported an average growth of 15% with the market reaching $20.6bn in 2013 up from to $11bn in 2008 - but what will it be this year? Next year? and in 5 years time?
The OTC drugs market in China was characterized by a late start, but fast growth, along with huge potential in comparison to that of the mature OTC markets in many western countries. Your company should be benefiting from this market access - and this is only the OTC market - what has the growth been throughout the whole Chinese pharma sector? This report will tell you.
Annually, an average of $190 is spent for the treatment of diabetes, per patient, in China. By 2030, in China, diabetes is expected to cost Yuan 173.4bn ($28 bn) a year. China is expected to top the world's diabetes tables both in terms of sheer numbers and population prevalence. This is true across a range of complaints and products types - your company must capture a segment of this market TODAY.
Request for sample page: https://www.bharatbook.com/RequestSample.asp?pid=485654
Anti-Counterfeiting and anti-corruption - How the Chinese market is changing
Counterfeit drugs are successfully introduced in to the lengthy and complicated delivery chain because of the highly fragmented nature of the market. A lack of regular inspections by any recognized drug enforcement / regulatory bodies, again due to the highly fragmented nature of production, allows counterfeit / poor quality drugs into the Chinese pharma market. Moreover, wide spread corruption also helps the distribution of counterfeit drugs. What are the Chinese regulators, and the global manufacturers doing to change this? Find out in this unique report.
Increased inward investment from multiple 'Big Pharma' companies has driven investment in R&D centres as well as opportunities for Chinese graduates. Many graduates are staying in China; those that have left now have jobs to return to. Are you producing enough of your products in China? Increase your profitability through this channel.
Domestically, increased levels of health insurance, increased health education, rising numbers of hospitals and increased per capita income have all driven the Chinese pharmaceutical market.
- Increase in healthcare expenditure per capita, from $157in 2008 to $278 in 2011
- Increasing income and population. The middle class population reached 400m in 2010 and is expected to reach 500m by 2015
- In 2012, the central government alone invested CNY 24.3bn ($3.9bn) to improve health service infrastructure.
- Key life style changes, which have accelerated the diseases such as obesity, diabetes, cardiovascular, chronic respiratory diseases
- The over 65 population has increased to 9.1% of the total population in China in 2011 from 8.3% in 2008
This report also breaks down the market in terms of current drugs and products that occupy the Chinese market at present; examining the key prescription and OTC drugs that drive the Chinese market. In addition to this crucial information this report offers analysis and opinion on current R&D in the country alongside in depth analysis of the evolving, global inward investment.
Companies Mentioned in this report
- Abbott Laboratories and Takeda Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
- Alliance Boots GmbH
- Ascendancy Healthcare
- Bayer Healthcare
- BeiGene Ltd
- Beijing Drug Administration
- Beijing Montagne Medical Device Co., Ltd
- Beijing Percil Instrument
- Beijing University
- Biosensors Europe S.A.
- Biosensors International Group, Ltd.
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- Changzhou Kony Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
- Changzhou Pharmaceutical Incorporated
- Charles River
- China Resources Double Crane Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
- China Resources Sanjiu Pharmaceutical
- China Shijiazhuang Pharmaceutical Group Co., Ltd (CSPC)
- Ciba - Geigy Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
- Colgate-Palmolive Co
- Concord Medical Services Holdings Limited
- CSPC Huasheng Pharma
- CSPC XNW Pharmaceutical Joint Stock Co., Ltd
- CSPC Zhongrun Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd
- Daiichi Sankyo
- Dainippon Sumitomo Pharma
- Eisai China Inc
- Eisai Co., Ltd
- Fudan University
- GE Healthcare
- Grandhope Biotech
- Guangzhou Pharma
- Hangzhou East China Pharmaceutical Group
- Hangzhou Optcla Medical Instrument
- Hangzhou Tigermed Consulting
- Harbin Pharmaceutical
- Harbin Pharmaceutical Group Holding Co., Ltd
- Hawley & Hazel (BVI) Co. Ltd.
- Hua Medicine Ltd
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Drivers & Restraints of the Chinese Pharmaceutical Market
- China Pharmaceutical Market Forecast
- The Chinese Medical Device Market
- The Chinese API Market
- Key Chinese Therapeutic Markets
- Major Players
- Expert Opinion
For more information and complete table of contents:
- Pharmaceutical Industry China
- Myanmar Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare Report
- Registered Pharmaceutical Companies in the GCC Report
- Kazakhstan Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare Report
- Registered Pharmaceutical Products in the GCC Report
About Bharat Book Bureau
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information aggregator that provides market research reports, industry analysis, company profiles, business reports, country reports, newsletters and online databases. Our clients include Corporate, Consulting firms, and Academic Institutions and Government departments across the globe. Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. The market research reports we provide, help global companies examine the different markets before setting up a business or expanding into different countries across the world. They give a complete perspective on the current market scenario, trends, segments and future outlook.
Bharat Book Bureau
USA/Canada - 1-866-279-8368 (Toll free)
India: +91-22-27810772, 27810773
SOURCE Bharat Book Bureau