The Conference Board Assembles C-Level Executives And Industry Leaders For Its "Customer Experience Conference"
Top Corporate Executives from Zappos, Walmart, Rolls-Royce, Southwest Airlines, Cleveland Clinic, Fed Ex, Xerox, USAA and Build-A-Bear, among Others to Serve as Speakers
NEW YORK, Dec. 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Conference Board, a global, independent business membership and research association, will again assemble many of the top minds in customer marketing for its annual "Customer Experience Conference ," which will take place March 27-28, 2014, at the Ritz-Carlton in New York City. The event will feature speakers and sessions with executives from world-class brands and companies including Zappos, Fed Ex, Walmart, Rolls-Royce Motor Cars, Southwest Airlines and Build-A-Bear, among others (full list below). MWW (www.mww.com) will serve as a partner and will lead PR and social media for the event.
The theme this year is "How Industry Leaders Get Customers To Fall In Love With Their Experience," Sessions will focus on how industry leaders are transforming the customer experience through digital and new models. The conference will highlight best practices from the world's leading companies, who have a proven track record of transforming the customer experience through creating and implementing exceptional experiences customized to individual customer's needs.
"In today's transformative business environment, where new digital and multi-platform models emerge and vanish seemingly overnight, the leaders have one thing in common – they have cracked the code to delivering agile customer experience models where customers fall in love with the experience," said Robert Reiss, Conference Chair. "We have an incredible blue chip roster of speakers lined up for this year's event. Attendees will have an opportunity to gather insights and strategies on how to enhance the customer experience from some of the top business leaders in the world. And since this is an intimate symposium, they will have the opportunity to meet these leaders personally. Last year's conference completely sold out and we expect the same this year."
The Conference Board is known for high-level conferences that help business leaders learn and address today's critical issues, anticipate tomorrow's challenges, and make the right strategic decisions every day.
Speakers for the "The Customer Experience Conference" will include:
- Rob Skiefer, Director, Customer Loyalty, Zappos
- Sharon John, Chief Executive Officer, Build-A-Bear
- Chad Mitchell, Senior Director Digital Communication, Walmart
- Eric C. Shepherd, President, Rolls-Royce Motor Cars N.A.
- John Carroll, Global Head of Clients, Ipsos Loyalty
- Kimberly Rath, President, Talent Plus
- James Merlino MD, Chief Experience Officer, Cleveland Clinic
- Michael W. Weinstock, Group Vice President, M & T Bank
- Paul Spiegelman, Founding Chief Executive Officer, The Beryl Companies
- Savio Chan, CEO, US China Partners
- Tom Mendoza Vice Chairman NetApp
- Trish Wheaton, Managing Partner Global New Business, Y&R Advertising
- Lior Arussy, Chief Executive Officer, Strativity
- Wayne Peacock, Head of Member Experience, USAA
- David Hsiao, Head of Software Quality, Ericsson
- Dave Blair, Director of Customer Experience, Rockwell Automation
- Don Bland, Director, Customer Care, FedEx Tech Connect, FedEx Corporation
- Dave Maskens, Manager, Customer Experience, Worldwide Quality & Customer Loyalty, Xerox Corporation
- Blair Skramstad, Director, Strategic Marketing, John Deere Financial
- Teresa Laraba, Senior Vice President Customers, Southwest Airlines
For additional information about the conference, including a complete list of topics, speakers, and registration information, please visit the Conference Board's website at: http://www.conference-board.org/conferences/conferencedetail.cfm?conferenceid=2607
About The Conference Board
The Conference Board is a global, independent business membership and research association working in the public interest. Our mission is unique: To provide the world's leading organizations with the practical knowledge they need to improve their performance and better serve society. The Conference Board is a non-advocacy, not-for-profit entity holding 501 (c) (3) tax-exempt status in the United States.
SOURCE The Conference Board
More by this Source
The Conference Board Leading Economic Index® (LEI) for France Declines
Apr 18, 2014, 04:00 ET
The Conference Board Leading Economic Index® for India Increased in March
Apr 17, 2014, 00:30 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.