The Conference Board Convenes Senior Marketing Leaders To Discuss "The Future Of Customer Experience Leadership" In The Digital Age Blue Chip Roster of Speakers Includes Senior Executives from Ritz-Carlton, Virgin Atlantic, Verizon Wireless, WebMD, Pitney Bowes and Aflac
NEW YORK, Nov. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Conference Board, the leading global, independent business membership and research association, will convene senior level executives from some of the world's leading organizations for its annual "Customer Experience Leadership" conference on March 21-22, 2013, at The Westin New York at Grand Central. The event will feature organizational leaders from such world class companies as The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C., Virgin Atlantic, Verizon Wireless, WebMD, Pitney Bowes and Aflac among others (full list below).
This year's theme, "How Digital is Changing the Customer Experience," will focus on how to connect with customers in real time through mobile devices and successfully engage them in long lasting customer experiences. The conference will highlight best practices from the world's leading companies, who have a proven track record of transforming the customer experience through creating and implementing exceptional experiences customized to individual customer's needs. MWW (www.mww.com) will serve as a partner and will lead PR and social media for the event.
"It is no secret that digital has changed the game when it comes to delivering a great customer experience and in today's transformative environment it is absolutely essential for organizational leaders to constantly evaluate and sharpen their approach," said Robert Reiss, Conference Chair. "We're gathering leaders from some of the most powerful and respected brands in the world who will share their insights, best practices and tips on how to stay ahead in a world where consumer expectations are constantly evolving and increasing."
The Conference Board is known for high-level conferences that help business leaders network, learn and address today's critical issues, anticipate tomorrow's challenges, and make the right strategic decisions every day.
- Lior Arussy, Chief Executive Officer, Strativity Group, Author, Exceptionalize It!
- John Bianchi, Vice President of National Customer Service, Verizon Wireless
- Simon Bradley, Vice President Marketing North America, Virgin Atlantic
- John Carroll, Global Head of Clients, Ipsos Loyalty
- Hugh Gouldthorpe Jr., Cheerleader Emeritus, Owens & Minor
- Kathleen Gowin, Account General Manager, Pitney Bowes Financial Solutions
- Lisa Holladay, Vice-President, Brand Management and Guest Experience, The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C.
- Laura Kane, Vice President Corporate Communications, Aflac
- Jeffrey Katz, Chief Executive Officer, Wize Commerce, Founding Chief Executive Officer, Orbitz, Former Chief Executive Officer, Leapfrog, Former Chief Executive Officer, Swissair
- Gary Magenta, Senior Vice President Client Solutions, Root Inc.
- Pat McParland, Vice President of Corporate and Channel Marketing, Dun & Bradstreet
- Matthias Preschern, Vice President, Global Business Services Marketing, IBM
- Cavan Redmond, Chief Executive Officer, WebMD
- Heather Schultz, Vice President, Senn Delaney, former Chief Executive Officer, Tom Peters Group
- Chris Zane, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, World Famous Zane's Cycles
For additional information about the conference, including a complete list of topics, speakers, and registration information, please visit the Conference Board's website at www.conference-board.org.
About The Conference Board
The Conference Board is a global, independent business membership and research association working in the public interest. Our mission is unique: To provide the world's leading organizations with the practical knowledge they need to improve their performance and better serve society. The Conference Board is a non-advocacy, not-for-profit entity holding 501 (c) (3) tax-exempt status in the United States.
SOURCE The Conference Board