MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Aug. 24, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
10:00 a.m. ET on Wednesday August 26, 2015
Online, with free registration (Email firstname.lastname@example.org)
Frost & Sullivan Program Manager Stephen Spivey
Rising personal vehicle ownership offers growth opportunities for vehicle parts and service providers across the world. However, technological, economic and social trends are merging to transform how consumers purchase these products and services in the future.
Retailers are responding to the entry of Amazon, eBay and other online sellers, the increased usage of connected vehicle technologies and mobile data with new stores, services and business models.
Changing demographics in developed regions such as North America and Europe--where women and millennials have different shopping habits and preferences than men--and the lack of industry investment in emerging regions such as China and Latin America will drive the development of the digital automotive aftermarket.
Attend this webinar to discover:
- The high-growth potential of the automotive aftermarket industry
- How changing consumer behavior will drive growth for new market participants
- How suppliers can leverage existing technology to penetrate new markets
This presentation is directed to automotive part manufacturers, distributors and service providers, as well as investor groups looking for emerging opportunities within the automotive aftermarket industry.
Thought leader insights:
"The automotive aftermarket is generally recognized as a mature, low-growth industry," said Frost & Sullivan's Automotive Aftermarket Research Practice Program Manager, Stephen Spivey. "However, this is quickly changing. The digitization of the modern automobile is transitioning into the aftermarket, changing it into a dynamic industry with high growth potential."
To attend the briefing, email Kayla Belcher, Corporate Communications – email@example.com - your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, and company email address, website, city, state and country or click here: http://bit.ly/1UkY2p7.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Corporate Communications - North America
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan