SANTA BARBARA, Calif., May 19, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Invoca, the call intelligence company, today announced Invoca for Salesforce Marketing Cloud, a new platform that enables enterprise marketers to create a customer journey that's omnichannel, based on both digital and offline phone interactions. With this new solution, enterprise marketers have the ability to create a highly personalized and consistent customer journey by delivering call intelligence across the Salesforce Marketing Cloud, including Journey Builder, Audience Builder, Email Studio and Data Extensions.
Consumers today easily move between channels as well as devices, engaging with brands in new ways. With the explosion of smartphones, phone calls have become an increasingly critical part of the customer journey. In fact, 70 percent of mobile searches today end in phone calls, which means businesses are receiving tens of billions more calls each year. However, most marketers continue to focus on the digital path to purchase, ignoring the opportunity to optimize for high-value phone calls, which convert at 10x the rate of clicks.
Invoca for Salesforce Marketing Cloud gives marketers a new way to capitalize on phone calls, while adding rich new insights to improve the customer journey. For example, they can get data about who clicked and called from an email campaign and use those insights to improve segmentation, personalization and omnichannel journeys. The result is a customer experience that's one-to-one and personalized based on individual level data like who called, whether they purchased, and even what was said during their conversations.
Comments on the News
- "A lot of marketers think they're doing omnichannel marketing, when in reality they're only managing and optimizing for the digital path to purchase," said Kyle Christensen, VP of Marketing at Invoca. "Today's empowered consumers are using their mobile phones to engage in all kinds of ways, from messaging and live streaming to posting on social and calling. Marketers must leverage technology that helps them keep pace with this ever-changing customer journey."
- "Calls are a huge part of our revenue mix, but for email they have traditionally been a blind spot. With Invoca, the fact that we can now get call intelligence integrated into our email marketing programs, creates not only a new opportunity for us to dramatically improve ROI, it also helps us deliver a better experience for our customers," said Andrew Carlson, Senior Marketing Director at Brady Corporation.
- "Companies are looking to transform the way they connect with customers, partners and employees to thrive in the age of the customer," said Todd Surdey, SVP, ISV Sales, Salesforce. "By leveraging the power of the Salesforce App Cloud, Invoca provides customers with an exciting new way for marketers to harness the power of phone calls to drive more conversions and improve customer journeys delivered from Salesforce Marketing Cloud."
Invoca for Salesforce Marketing Cloud Key Features
Invoca for Salesforce Marketing Cloud empowers marketers to improve their customers' omnichannel journeys by giving brands the ability to capitalize on their highest converting customer engagements, while adding rich new insights to improve their customer's digital experience. This includes:
- Closed loop attribution for every call driven from email - all at the individual level.
- Rich new data on customers including - who's calling, what drove them to call and what happened during the conversation.
- Call data integrated throughout Salesforce Marketing Cloud, including Journey Builder, Audience Builder, Email Studio and Data Extensions, so marketers can optimize the entire customer journey.
- The ability to report on calls alongside clicks to get a clear, centralized view of marketing performance.
- For more information on the Invoca for Salesforce Marketing Cloud, visit http://www.invoca.com/salesforcemarketing
- Follow Invoca's blog: http://www.invoca.com/blog/
- Become a fan of Invoca on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/invoca
- Follow Invoca on Twitter: https://twitter.com/invoca
- Become a fan of salesforce.com on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/salesforce
- Follow salesforce.com on Twitter: https://twitter.com/salesforce
Salesforce, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Journey Builder, Audience Builder, Email Studio, Data Extensions and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
Invoca helps the modern marketer optimize for the most important step in the customer journey: the phone call. With Invoca's Call Intelligence platform, marketers can get granular campaign attribution to understand why customers are calling, gain real-time intelligence about who's calling and analyze what's being said in conversations. Marketers can put this data to work directly in the platform by automating the ideal customer experience before, during and after each call. With an ecosystem of over 30 technology partners, marketers can inject call intelligence into their existing technology stack, giving them the ability to orchestrate a true omnichannel customer journey. Invoca is backed by Morgan Stanley Alternative Investment Partners, Accel Partners, Upfront Ventures, Rincon Venture Partners, and Salesforce Ventures, and Stepstone. For more information, please visit www.invoca.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/the-customer-journey-goes-beyond-digital-to-include-phone-calls-with-the-all-new-invoca-for-salesforce-marketing-cloud-300271400.html