Winner Will Fly to The Mile High City for Denver Day of Rock, a Concert at Red Rocks Park & Amphitheatre and Much More
DENVER, April 18, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The summer season gets off to a rockin' start over Memorial Day Weekend (May 24-27) in Denver, with the fifth annual Denver Day of Rock taking over downtown and the legendary Red Rocks Park & Amphitheatre's summer concert season in full swing. Want a chance to experience it all – and much more?
The winner of the Denver Rocks Giveaway will receive:
- Round-trip airfare for two to Denver on Southwest Airlines
- Three nights' accommodations at the Sheraton Downtown Denver Hotel
- Two VIP tickets to Denver Day of Rock (May 25), which will get you free food, beer and cocktails to enjoy while watching 25 bands rock out in the streets of downtown Denver
- Two tickets to Red Dirt on the Rocks (May 26), an Americana-filled evening of music with the Randy Rogers Band and Casey Donahew Band at the nation's premier outdoor music venue, Red Rocks Park & Amphitheatre
- Limo service from Presidential Limo to and from Red Rocks for the show
- Dinner for two at Rock Bottom Brewery on the 16th Street Mall
- A gift certificate to Rockmount Ranch Wear, Denver's world famous western wear store and a spot beloved by rock stars from Bob Dylan to Green Day
In other words, the winner is in for a whole lot of rock! If you think you can handle it, entering is as easy as ROCK, paper, scissors.
1. Go to Denver Rocks Giveaway page: denv.co/rocks
2. "Like" VISIT DENVER
3. Fill out the easy entry form and submit
Spreading the word pays off! Entrants who share this contest with Facebook friends increase their chances of winning. Every time a friend enters through the post on your wall, your name will receive five more entries into the contest.
Not interested in this giveaway but still want to come to Denver? Remember, whether you're planning a family trip, a guys' weekend or a girlfriends' getaway, there are fun events, amazing exhibits, and great hotel packages designed just for you – starting as low as $99. Plan your summer vacation and discover more than 100 things to do in The Mile High City at denverdares.com.
About VISIT DENVER, The Convention & Visitors Bureau
Celebrating more than 100 years of promoting the Mile High City, VISIT DENVER is a nonprofit trade association that contracts with the City of Denver to market Denver as a convention and leisure destination, increasing economic development in the city, creating jobs and generating taxes. Tourism is the second largest industry in Denver, generating $3.3 billion in annual spending in 2011, while supporting nearly 50,000 jobs. Learn more about Denver on the VISITDENVER website and at TOURISMPAYSDENVER, on Twitter @iknowdenver and the VISIT DENVER Facebook page, or by phone at 800 2 DENVER.
With press or photo inquiries, please contact:
Rich Grant: (303) 571-9450 or email@example.com
Debbie Park: (303) 571-9451 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Katie Converse: (303) 571-9418 or email@example.com
SOURCE VISIT DENVER, The Convention & Visitors Bureau