The Desserts (Including Ice Cream) Market in Central Europe, QY Research Group
NEW YORK, July 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
** The Desserts (Including Ice Cream) Market in Central Europe **
Market demand for years 2007, 2011, 2012 and forecasts for years 2013, 2014 and 2015. Company market shares and brands for 2012 and continuously updated.
9 Individual Product Markets in each country covered: Industrial pastry, Frozen pastry products, Cream, Yoghurt, Fresh cheese, Natural cheese, Ice cream, Chilled desserts, Powdered desserts.
6 Country Markets: Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Slovakia.
54 Product and Country Markets - being 9 Single Product Markets (Market Groups not counted) times 6 countries above.
A complete quantitative, hard data demand and supply analysis of final human consumption in the country and product markets covered. All product markets are carefully defined so as to be comparable across all countries.
329 Ultimate Holding Companies are cited in this report together with their market shares; additionally, own-label share of the market is also quoted.
Based on FFT's international food and drink markets database, now in its 23rd year, the report includes (see detailed Table of Contents for more):
* Separate Foodservice and Retail Market data are given by volume and value, and by product and country, hence providing complete coverage of the final human consumption
* Up to the Top-10 holding companies by market share by product, country and region
* Up to Top-100 holding companies listing by overall market share in the present markets
* Own label, branded, unbranded and artisanal market shares
A unique strategic vision of the 6-country Central & Eastern Europe market is presented, in particular identifying the numerous companies present together with their market shares and major brands by country and product. Standard data tables for each product provide a 6-country panorama of companies' strengths (market shares by country and for the region) and presence (number of country and product markets in which present).
WHY YOU SHOULD BUY THIS REPORT
This report entails a fully up-to-date mapping of the market providing valuable support to strategic marketing decisions, in particular regarding:
* Strategic Planning
* Marketing & Sales
* Mergers and Acquisitions
* Market Opportunities & Risks
* Companies Strengths & Weaknesses
FOR EACH AND EVERY PRODUCT COVERED IN EACH COUNTRY
Retail, Foodservice and Total Historical and Forecast Demand - by volume and by value for 2007, 2011 and 2012 , as well as forecasts for 2012, 2013, and 2014.
Historical Trend - % growth by volume and value for 2007 - 2012.
Forecast Growth - % growth by volume and value for 2013 - 2015
Supply structure in each product and in each country in 2013: producer shares, own label share, branded share, unbranded share and artisanal share (own made for own sale, e.g. independent bakers).
Major brands listed by country, product, holding or independent companies and subsidiaries.
Company Profiles. All holding companies identified are listed alphabetically with their key subsidiaries by country, detailing the product markets in which the latest market shares have been identified. The overall share in the market covered is provided. The estimated percent contribution of each product to final (retail + foodservice) sales is also provided.
Estimated 184 pages.
The report is produced at time of order from the updated database, and consists essentially of hard data provided in the form of flow charts and data tables.
The standard PDF report delivered by e-mail can be printed and then photocopied recto-verso, and is designed to then drop into a 4-ring folder as a complete report, including cover, table of contents, etc. Electronic Excel file can be provided by FFT on request.
Any combination of countries, products and demand and supply data possible.
Almost 150 products and product categories covered in each of these countries:
Europe, including Eastern Europe, 22 countries covered.
North America: Canada, Mexico, USA.
Other emerging markets: Brazil, India, Turkey
** The Desserts (Including Ice Cream) Market in Central Europe **
Number of pages : *184*
Products covered and definition of each product : *Desserts (Including Ice Cream)*
* Industrial pastry (1.4) - Industrial cakes & pastries, excluding artisanal/craft bakers.. [NL: stukartikelen banket, gebak], inc. doughnuts.
* Frozen pastry products (1.6) - Frozen cakes and pastries and other frozen bakery products, raw dough, excluding frozen pizzas, excluding industrial raw dough for in-store bake-off.
* Cream (8.2) - Cream, including UHT, (converted to 33% butterfat equivalent in all cases), excluding cream substitutes.
* Yoghurt (8.3) - Yoghurt, plain, fruit and flavoured, including drinking yoghurt, in all packaging types. In Central & Eastern Europe including kefir. In USA and UK excluding "smoothies".
* Fresh cheese (8.6) - Fresh cheese, plain or flavoured, e.g. Philadelphia, Quark and Boursin type, cottage cheese, mozzarella, ricotta, excluding petits suisses type which are under Chilled desserts.
* Natural cheese (8.7) - Hard (Cheddar, Edam, Gruyere), soft (Brie, Camembert) and blue types (Roquefort, Stilton). Generally chilled shelf life of up to 60 days. In CEE, includes melted cheese with shelf life of 60-80 days and most spreads, excepting Philadelphia.
* Ice cream (9.1) - Dairy/non-dairy ice cream and sorbets, industrial and artisanal (including estimates of underrecorded artisanal), soft ice.
* Chilled desserts (9.2) - Chilled desserts (mousse, trifle, fools/flavoured cream, flans, cheesecake, crÃ¨me caramel, plain and flavoured petits suisses) [NL: Includes "Vla" & "Pap"].
* Powdered desserts (9.3) - Powdered desserts (flans, mousses, jellies, etc.). Central & Eastern Europe includes powdered ice-cream.
Countries covered : *Central & Eastern Europe ( Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Slovakia ) *
Report : *The Desserts (Including Ice Cream) Market in Central Europe Edition 2013*
TABLE OF CONTENTS
For each of the products covered (listed above) and in each of the countries covered (listed above), as well as for the aggregate data for the entire market covered, the following information is provided:
*Flowchart of Major Suppliers, Demand and Distribution Channels *
· Historical Demand in 2007, 2011, 2012 (in volume)
· Historical Demand in 2007, 2011, 2012 (in value)
· Forecast Demand 2013, 2014 & 2015 (in volume)
· Forecast Demand 2013, 2014 & 2015 (in value)
· Historical 5-year growth rates 2007 - 2012 (in volume)
· Historical 5-year growth rates, 2007 - 2012 (in value)
· Breakdown between Foodservice and Retail Market in 2012 (in volume)
· Breakdown between Foodservice and Retail Market in 2012 (in value)
· Per capita consumption in retail, foodservice and total market, 2012 (in volume)
· Per capita expenditure in retail, foodservice and total market, 2012 (in value)
· Strategic Assessment: percentage represented by the country product market from the regional product market (North America, Western Europe or Central Europe). Does not apply to Brazil, India and Turkey.
· Definition: Company Market Shares given for the Total Market (retail, foodservice and artisanal).
· Updating: underlying food and drink database updated regularly, including for Mergers & Acquisitions
· Supplier market shares (usually up to 10 shares cited by product and in each country)
· Who Owns Whom: Key Local Subsidiaries of each Ultimate Holding Company
· Distribution Channels % Shares: Branded, Unbranded, Own (Private) Label and Artisanal (own-produced for own sale, e.g. bakers)
· Major Brands for the suppliers cited
- Especially important where FFT has identified more than 10 holding companies
· Company Market Shares and Rankings within the aggregate market covered by the report
· List of all Holding Companies identified for this market covered
· Who Owns Whom: All Key Local Subsidiaries identified
· Major Brands by Holding Company and Key Subsidiary
To order this report:
Contact Clare: email@example.com
US:(339) 368 6001
Intl:+1 339 368 6001