All new events for February Sweeps are kicking off with our Ultimate Supermarket Takeover Show where we send our hot new food gang, Chef Roble, Rocco DiSpirito, food investigator Larry Olmsted, and YouTube sensation iJustine to decode and demystify the most vexing aspects of the supermarket. It's your ultimate supermarket healthy shopping guide!
In Body Oddities You Have To See To Believe, we go inside the mind of people doing extreme things to their bodies – from a couple going through hundreds of surgeries to look like a real life Ken and Barbie, to a woman who hasn't cut her nails in over a decade, to adult thumb suckers – it's a show you won't soon forget, and certainly your eyes never will.
Plus, I Tried It For 21 Days And This Is What Happened – from turmeric tonics to bone broth to probiotics and medicinal mushrooms, we have the results of our 21-day "I Tried It" experiment. We tried new treatments so you don't have to with the results you need to know now.
All of this and more in your quest for answers happens here this February on The Dr. Oz Show!
Scammers, Rigged Systems and People Out to Get Your Money:
- Stop Getting Overcharged: Why You Should Fight Back Against Hidden Taxes on Health Products
- Outrage Alert: Scammers Selling You Phony Medical Treatments and Taking Your Money
- Fertility Doctor Uses His Own Sperm To Bear Children With Crime Watch Daily's Chris Hansen
- Dirty Discounts: Are Prices at Discount Department Stores Too Good to Be True?
Explosive Celebrity Interviews:
- Sherri Shepherd Speaks Out On Life After Divorce
- Katie Couric's Surprise New Project
- Theresa Caputo Speaks Out On Her Health Scare and the Spontaneous Reading That Took Theresa by Surprise
- Holly Robinson Peete and Husband Rodney Peete on What's To Come In the New Season of OWN's "For Peete's Sake"
- The Duggar Couples: What's Next for the Next Generation of Duggars
True Crime Tuesdays with Dr. Oz:
- Who Killed JonBenét Ramsey with Aphrodite Jones
- Our Very Own Melissa Jesperson Moore Shares Her Story: My Father Is The Happy Face Killer
- Inside the Lives of The Mendez Brothers, 27 Years After They Murdered Their Parents
- What Happened To Laci Peterson with Nancy Grace
Faithful Fridays – Why Tapping Into Your Faith Can Transform Your Life:
- Blessed 30 Challenge: 30 Days of Healthy, Blessed Living with DeVon Franklin and his panel of new Pastors including Hillsong's famous Carl Lentz
- Miraculous Medical Recoveries Only God Can Explain
- Kathie Lee Gifford On How Her Faith Helped Her Handle The Grief of Losing Her Husband
- How to Tap Into Your Faith To Get The Relationship, Career and Life You Have Always Wanted with DeVon Franklin
America's Biggest YouTube Stars Share Their Health Secrets:
- What Happened When YouTube Star, Ellie Kodia Tried Charcoal Toothpaste for 21 Days
- New Avocado Toasts You Haven't tried with YouTube Stars, Joslyn Davis and Erin Robinson
- YouTube Sensation, iJustine shares an amazing cooking hack with Dr. Oz!
February Sweeps Kick Off Week Shows:
Thursday, February 02, 2017 - THE ULTIMATE SUPERMARKET TAKEOVER
For the first time ever, we're taking over your supermarket to uncover the truth behind the foods you're buying. We breakdown the overwhelming yogurt aisle and explore new alternatives to Greek yogurt. We investigate how to decode the seafood case and if you should trust supermarket sushi. Then, we check out new non-dairy milk options.
Friday, February 03, 2017 - SHERRI SHEPHERD SPEAKS OUT ON LIFE AFTER DIVORCE
Exclusive - One of television's funniest women gets serious. Behind the laughs, Sherri Shepherd has been coping with a serious health issue and the stress of headlines about her divorce. Today, she sets the record straight. Plus, she unveils her new wig project.
Monday, February 6, 2017 - EAT BREAD AGAIN: THE NEW BREADS THAT CAN HELP YOU LOSE WEIGHT
Brand new types of bread are on the rise that promise you don't have to cut carbs to lose weight. Are they a recipe for success or are they too good to be true? Find out! Then, the forgotten food making a comeback that will help you lose weight. And, Katie Couric reveals her surprising and provocative new project.
Tuesday, February 7, 2017 - TRUE CRIME TUESDAYS: WHO KILLED JONBENÉT RAMSEY?
Shocking new insight into one of the biggest unsolved murders in American history. It's been 20 years since 6-year-old JonBenét Ramsey was murdered. Today, we take a closer look at new theories surrounding her death. Plus, Dr. Oz is Fighting For You in February and exposing hidden taxes you may be paying on everyday health products.
Wednesday, February 8, 2017 - I TRIED IT FOR 21 DAYS. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED.
Can you change your body, your energy, your complexion even your mood in just 21 days? We conducted our 21-day experiment to find out. From the new turmeric tonic to medicinal mushrooms, to bone broth to probiotics, our testers tried them all and after 21 days, are here to report their results.
Thursday, February 9, 2017 – THE PERSONALITY TEST YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE IN YOUR LIFE SHOULD TAKE
What can a paper clip or your email say about your personality? See the scarily accurate quizzes that are backed by psychology that will reveal new things you didn't know about yourself and health.
Friday, February 10, 2017 - WHAT'S YOUR CALORIE TYPE? UNLOCK YOUR SPECIAL WEIGHT LOSS CODE
It's the question everyone asks: "How many calories should you eat a day to lose weight?" See our quick tips to unlock your calorie type and our customized meal plans to jumpstart your weight loss. Then, we kick off our Faithful Friday series with miraculous medical recoveries only God can explain.
About The Dr. Oz Show
Currently in its eighth season, the eight-time Daytime Emmy award-winning syndicated daily series "The Dr. Oz Show" is hosted by Dr. Mehmet Oz, accredited health expert, best-selling author, and world renowned cardiac surgeon. "The Dr. Oz Show" is an informative hour that offers audiences the opportunity to learn about a wide range of health and wellness topics. Tackling the balance of mind, body and spirit, Dr. Oz calls on specialists from a variety of disciplines for expert advice on how viewers can be their best selves.
Dr. Oz served as health expert on "The Oprah Winfrey Show" since 2004, sharing advice with viewers to help them live their best life from the inside out. Dr. Oz has co-authored six New York Times Best Sellers including YOU: The Owner's Manual as well as the award winning Healing from the Heart. Dr. Oz launched his magazine The Good Life with Hearst Corporation in spring 2014. He has a regular column in O, The Oprah Magazine.
Dr. Oz is a professor of Surgery at Columbia University. He directs the Cardiovascular Institute and Complementary Medicine Program at New York Presbyterian Hospital and performs 100 heart operations annually. His research interests include heart replacement surgery, minimally invasive cardiac surgery, complementary medicine and health care policy. He has authored over 400 original publications, book chapters, and medical books and has received several patents.
Cleared in over 99% of the country, "The Dr. Oz Show" is produced by Harpo Productions and distributed by Sony Pictures Television. "The Dr. Oz Show" is executive produced by Amy Chiaro and co-executive produced by Stacy Rader and Laurie Rich.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/the-dr-oz-show-delivers-fighting-for-you-february-300401085.html
SOURCE The Dr. Oz Show