PARIS, April 3, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Segula Technologies, global engineering group, continues its international expansion with the conclusion of two major operations in the United States:
- The acquisition of Eicher Engineering Solutions Inc. (EES Inc.), a wholly owned engineering services subsidiary of VE Commercial Vehicles Ltd, a joint venture between Volvo Group and Eicher Motors Ltd.
Established in 1997, Eicher Engineering Solutions Inc., specializing in the Automotive industry, is a center of excellence for the provision of engineering solutions and design & analysis for passenger cars, commercial vehicles and agricultural equipment.
EES Inc. is located in the USA (Michigan, Greensboro NC) and China (Shanghai).
- The acquisition of the US engineering company Applied Technology Integration (ATI) based in Ohio (Maumee). ATI offers over 30 years of engineering solutions in industries where Segula already has strong expertise:
- Automobile industry: wide range of industry solutions, from suspension systems to electronically controlled powertrains
- Industrial vehicles: automotive engineering solutions, with advanced expertise in suspension, chassis, axles and transmission systems;
- Aerospace: structural analysis & light weighting design, engines, aircraft, etc.;
- Defense: solutions and equipment to the USA military industry.
ATI also works with technologies at the core of the Segula Technologies innovation strategy, including 3D printing, optimization and weight reduction.
Through these operations, about 150 new employees will join the Segula international teams.
They will strengthen considerably the position of Segula Technologies in the USA, a year after the acquisition of Griswold.
They also reflect the will of Segula to accelerate its international development, where the group already generates 30% of its revenue.
About Segula Technologies
Segula Technologies is an engineering group with a global presence, helping boost competitiveness within all of the major industrial sectors: automotive, aerospace, energy, rail, naval, pharmaceutical and oil & gas. Present in 26 countries and with 100 offices worldwide, the Group fosters a close relationship with its customers thanks to the expertise of its 10,000 employees. A leading engineering
specialist placing innovation at the heart of its strategy, Segula Technologies conducts large-scale projects, ranging from studies to industrialization and production.
For more information, visit: http://www.segulatechnologies.com. Follow Segula Technologies on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
SOURCE Segula Technologies