WASHINGTON, Nov. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The ESOP Association is proud to announce the launch of its newly re-designed website: www.esopassociation.org. There are new section headers and improved navigation to help visitors find information quickly. An improved Chapter section and easily accessible calendar provide access to information in local areas and a news segment on the homepage provides a glance at the latest employee ownership news.
"We are dedicated to providing the highest quality service to our members and the public. The new website is user-friendly and provides fast access to information on employee ownership," said ESOP Association President, J. Michael Keeling.
A quick walk through the website:
- Meet & Learn --- Meetings information for both national and Chapter events; publications (print and electronic versions) including all technical and communications information offered by the Association and the ESOP Report newsletter; the online learning tool, the ABCs of ESOPs
- Explore --- Information on how ESOPs work and industry statistics; links to the Association's Issue Briefs; and an employee ownership news section which contains an archive of the Association's press releases
- Advocate --- Advocacy Kits; Government affairs information and the ESOP bulletin; accessible links to government affairs commentary on YouTube and the Association's Blog; Employee Ownership Month information; information on the ESOP PAC
- Network --- ESOP Experts; the Membership Directory; ESOP Yellow Pages; Online Board Registry; and social networking links to connect with the Association
- Chapters --- Chapter events and links to individual Chapter pages
- About the Association --- How to contact the Association; information on the ESOP Awards; how to join and member benefits; and sponsorship and advertising information
Additionally, the new website will also be accessible on smartphones and tablets through mobile and responsive design versions that will make navigation easier.
The ESOP Association is the national trade association for companies with employee stock ownership plans (ESOPs) and the leading voice in America for employee ownership. The core cause of The ESOP Association is the belief that employee ownership will improve American competitiveness, increase productivity through greater employee participation, and strengthen our free enterprise economy. More information: website - www.esopassociation.org and blog – www.esopassociationblog.org.
SOURCE The ESOP Association