The European Market for outdoor furniture
NEW YORK, Dec. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
The report offers a comprehensive picture of the outdoor furniture industry for ten European countries, analyzing the sector performance, product trends, type of destination, distribution channels, the competitive system and its main actors.
The report offers data on production, exports, imports, consumption of outdoor furniture by country.
For each country imports and exports of outdoor furniture are broken down by country and geographical area of origin/destination.
An overview of product trends (materials, colours..) and of the distribution system is also provided for each country, with sales broken down by distribution channel for selected countries. A list of outdoor furniture distributors is also included for each country.
Short profiles with addresses of over 100 outdoor furniture manufacturers and importers are provided for each country.
The countries covered are: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland, the United Kingdom.
Products covered include: seats, tables, benches, garden sofas, sun loungers, garden armchairs, swing seats etc.
Product destination: household and contract segment including "street contract" (restaurants, bars, cafés) and hotels, wellness hotels, communities.
Introduction and methodology
Methodological notes on statistical data
PART I GENERAL PICTURE
Europe: 10 countries considered
- Production, consumption and international trade of outdoor furniture and total furniture, 2005-2011. Comparison with selected economic indicators. Million Eur and annual percentage changes
- Materials, Colours, High end outdoor furniture market
Types of product
- Consumer market, Contract
The competitive system
- Leading European outdoor furniture manufacturers, location and type of material mainly used for outdoor furniture
PART II ANALYSIS BY COUNTRY: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland, United Kingdom
Production, consumption and international trade of outdoor furniture, 2005-2011. Comparison with selected economic indicators. Million Eur and annual percentage changes
- Outdoor furniture exports, production and exports/production ratio, 2005-2011. Million Eur
- Outdoor furniture. Main export partners, 2005 and 2010. Percentage shares
- Outdoor furniture. Breakdown of furniture exports by area, 2010
- Outdoor furniture imports, consumption and imports/consumption ratio, 2005-2011. Million Eur
- Outdoor furniture. Main import partners, 2005 and 2010. Percentage shares
- Outdoor furniture. Breakdown of furniture imports by area, 2010
Demand Indicators and Distribution
Selection of leading companies
Short profiles of leading companies in the outdoor furniture segment
Dedon, Emu, Fermob, Fischer Moebel, Grosfillex, Hartman, Kettal Group, Royal Botania, Scancom International, UnoPiù
To order this report:
Contact Nicolas: email@example.com
Intl: +1 805-652-2626
More by this Source
Food Additives: The U.S. Market
Apr 15, 2014, 13:44 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.