NEW YORK, Dec. 17, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The 5th edition of CSIL report The European market for RTA furniture aims to provide a detailed overview of the RTA furniture market in Europe through the analysis of the sector performance, the competitive system, its main actors, the supply structure and the distribution system and the main market trends.
This study is based on three main macro-areas:
- Overview of the RTA furniture market: production and consumption of RTA furniture at an European level and in the major countries with trends for the main markets;
- The competitive system: a careful examination of the industrial structure and description of the leading operators on each market;
- Distribution channels for kit furniture in Europe, with description of a sample of leading operators specialized in RTA furniture.
NEW: This edition includes a focus on the RTA furniture market trends and main innovations with figures by product type, material, surface and type of finishing .
· Western Europe (EU17): Austria, Belgium-Luxembourg, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the United Kingdom
· Eastern Europe (EU13): Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Lithuania, Latvia, Malta, Poland, Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia, Croatia;
· Other countries: Liechtenstein, Serbia
Products covered : Living/dining room furniture (including sets for living/dining room, bookshelves, tables and chairs, occasional furniture); bedroom furniture; children furniture; office/home office furniture; bathroom and kitchen furniture.
Note: By RTA furniture we mean the group of furnishing products which, according to the country of reference, are defined as flat-pack, ready to assemble (RTA), knock down (KD), DIY (do it yourself), self-assembly or kit furniture that come in flat-packs and include all the hardware and instructions necessary for assembly.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04368440-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/the-european-market-for-rta-furniture-300380379.html