MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Sept. 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Thursday, September 19, 2013 at 3:00 p.m. EDT
Online, with free registration
Kumar Saha, Frost & Sullivan's Automotive & Transportation Senior Industry Analyst
The proliferation of connectivity and an ongoing spurt of revenue from parts eRetailing have made digitalization one of the burning questions in the automotive aftermarket. Most participants understand the urgency of having a digital strategy, but also face daunting challenges in engaging consumers digitally and maximizing revenue growth from these emerging channels. This briefing will provide several strategic insights into the evolving nature of parts eRetailing, including:
- Key competitive factors
- Operational challenges faced by traditional parts distributors and retailers, eRetailers OEMs, dealer groups and parts suppliers.
- Best practices in digital retailing
- Comprehensive case studies
This presentation is recommended for all traditional automotive aftermarket participants, such as retailers, distributors, suppliers, dealers, finance companies and vehicle manufacturers.
"Digital retailing of parts has seen phenomenal growth in North America since 2009 and is expected to account for 10 percent of all aftermarket parts sales by 2020," said Frost & Sullivan Senior Industry Analyst Kumar Saha. ""Lower pricing and wider availability of products through online channels have emerged as key competitive factors, resulting in first-mover advantage for both independent and mass automotive eRetailers, including Amazon. However, moving forward, the winners and losers of this market will be determined by the quality of customer support, parts cataloguing and delivery options."
A live, interactive question and answer session will follow the briefing.
For more information about Frost & Sullivan's Automotive & Transportation research group, please visit: http://www.automotive.frost.com.
- To attend the briefing, email firstname.lastname@example.org your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and website, city, state and country.
- Receive a recorded version of the briefing anytime by submitting the aforementioned contact details.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Frost & Sullivan
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan