The Future of Chemical Companies in South Africa
Frost & Sullivan holds complimentary presentation assessing how South African companies can diversify to stay ahead
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Oct. 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Wednesday, October 30, 2013 at 11:00 a.m. EDT
Online, with free registration
Brian Balmer Chemicals, Materials & Food Industry Principal at Frost & Sullivan
Margot Kuhn Chemicals, Materials & Food Industry Analyst at Frost & Sullivan
Avril Harvey Chemicals, Materials & Food Senior Industry Analyst at Frost & Sullivan
In a world of emerging technologies, chemicals companies need to diversify beyond their current scope to remain competitive and secure their position in the African and global chemicals markets. A strategy incorporating further diversification and growth by acquisition into alternative chemicals markets is needed by chemicals companies, as well as extending the geographic footprint to offset slow economic growth in their traditional markets.
Reasons to attend:
- Learn about chemicals companies in South Africa
- Gain insights into local competitive trends
- Learn about chemicals companies' diversification strategies
As this briefing will identify diversification strategies and discuss the future of chemicals in Africa, it will be of interest both to South African chemical companies, and to global chemicals companies with an interest in the region.
"Chemical companies in South Africa need to offset slow growth by increasing their footprint across the rest of Africa," said Principle Research Analyst at Frost & Sullivan, Brian Balmer. "A strategy to diversify is also needed to secure their future in the African market, as the chemicals industry is set for change- for example mitigating the long-term risks of technology disruptions to the mining chemicals industry."
For more information about Frost & Sullivan's Technical Insights practice, please visit: http://www.chemicals.frost.com.
- To attend the briefing, email email@example.com your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and website, city, state and country. Or go here to register: http://bit.ly/HfGGsM
- Receive a recorded version of the briefing anytime by submitting the aforementioned contact details.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Frost & Sullivan
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan
More by this Source
Marketing Empowered Sales is a Necessary Reboot for an Aging Model, Finds Frost & Sullivan
Apr 17, 2014, 14:00 ET
CORRECTION: Frost & Sullivan: GIL University Global HQ Launched in Iskandar, Malaysia
Apr 16, 2014, 23:36 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.