NEW YORK, Sept. 8, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- "The Future of Global LNG Markets to 2020" is a complete research and outlook report on global LNG trade, investments, capacity, under construction and planned projects, technology, contracts, companies and market outlook. This premier research report provides information on global LNG trends, opportunities, challenges and key strategies undertaken by companies in the current market conditions. The report provides insights into the LNG market outlook through quantitative and qualitative analysis on annual supply- demand outlook, the short and long term impact of oil price decline, new LNG projects, CAPEX, contracts, trade, prices, FLNG and technology.
The research work provides details of country-wise LNG supply and demand outlook. It also details country-wise all operational and planned LNG projects, their status, feasibility of development, companies involved and their key strategies. LNG trade patterns in 2014 along with monthly LNG exports and imports are provided for 2015.
The evolution and shaping of the floating LNG market future is included in detail, providing information on all assets, companies, projects and market outlooks to 2020. In addition, all LNG long and medium term contract details are provided in the report along with country-wise contracted and available capacity outlook to 2020. The global LNG competitive landscape is detailed with details of leading companies across the globe, regions and major countries along with their net weighted capacity outlook to 2020. Market structure for 2014 is also detailed to provide information on the market consolidation and fragmentation conditions. All latest global LNG industry developments along with their impact on LNG companies, traders, investors, equipment service providers and other companies involved in the industry are provided.
Scope of the report:
- 10 Key LNG industry trends, challenges and opportunities to 2020
- Liquefaction and Regasification capacity outlook of 10 regions including Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, Africa, North America, South and Central America, Caribbean, Former Soviet Union, Baltic Sea Countries and South East Asia
- Supply and Demand outlook from 2000 to 2020 for 70 countries across the world
- Complete details of 130 planned projects and 155 operational projects including current status (FID/FEED/Construction), operator, owners, capex, construction companies, technology, capacity and storage information
- Complete picture of LNG trade pattern in 2014 detailing import and export volume flows between LNG producers and buyers
- Global Floating LNG infrastructure, new projects, liquefaction and regasification capacity outlook, 2005- 2020
- Country wise LNG capacity and contracted volumes from 2005 to 2020
- Analysis of market structures and competitive scenario in each of the 10 regions across the globe
- Operational and Planned LNG Project Details including Terminal Status, Operator/owner, Start Up, Capacity, Storage, capex for 290 projects in 70 countries
- Terminal wise annual liquefaction/ regasification capacity outlook from 2005- 2020 for 290 projects in 70 LNG markets
- Major LNG news and industry developments and their impact on global LNG markets
- Business and LNG profiles of leading LNG Companies including Qatar Petroleum, Sonatrach, Shell, Total, NNPC, KOGAS and TEPCO
Key highlights from the report:
- Around 20 million tonnes of LNG oversupply expected in 2020
- LNG producers increasingly target new and emerging regasification markets
- Europe likely to continue in its role as a balancing market till 2017
- Lower than anticipated demand from China and Europe
- Globally, 62 mtpa of liquefaction capacity is in various stages of construction
- Investors reformulating their strategies amidst delays in African LNG projects
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03807792-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/the-future-of-global-lng-markets-to-2020---supply-demand-capacity-projects-flng-technology-investments-contracts-and-competition-outlook-300325141.html