NEW YORK, Feb. 11, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Advertising Age, the leading source of news, intelligence and conversation for the global marketing and media community, will host the tenth annual Ad Age Digital Conference in New York City, April 5-6, 2016. Curated by the publication's editorial team, the 2016 agenda is focused on the advertising landscape and the shift to an "ad-free" future. As consumers' attention continues to diffuse, the Ad Age Digital Conference will explore the ways in which brands can engage with consumers where they are and on the platforms they use most.
The Ad Age Digital Conference is the industry's marquee event that gathers brands, media, agencies and technology players to delve into the industry's most pressing issues, including: ad blocking, viewability, the accelerated technology adoption rate, immersive experiences, disruptive storytelling, the Internet of Things, and the future of advertising in a streaming-video world, among other highly charged topics of conversation. Confirmed speakers (with more to be announced) include:
- Ev Williams, Founder and CEO, Medium; and Co-Founder, Twitter
- Azania Andrews, Senior Director, Digital Connections, North America, Anheuser-Busch
- Cindy Chen, Global Head of eCommerce Ventures, Mondelēz
- John Collison, Co-Founder and President, Stripe
- Seth Farbman, CMO, Spotify
- Jennifer Gardner, Senior Director, Media, North America, Unilever
- Andy Goldberg, Chief Creative Officer, GE
- Dennis Maloney, Chief Digital Officer, Domino's
- Marc Mathieu, CMO, Samsung
- James McQuivey, VP, Principal Analyst, Forrester Research
- Marc Pritchard, Chief Brand Officer, Procter & Gamble
- Michael Yamartino, Head of Commerce, Pinterest
2016 highlights include:
- The evolution of traditional advertising to more interactive experiences, and how industry innovators are realigning to meet consumers where they are and where they're headed next.
- Dedicated sessions on ad blocking, viewability and transparency issues featuring players from every side setting a path forward to improve marketers' relationships with consumers.
- A look at the new marketer's playbook from Samsung, and its investment in disruptive storytelling at the intersection of technology and humanity.
- Insights on hyper-adoption of technology and the never-ending age of the customer from Forrester Research.
- How advertisers are adjusting strategy to adapt to the new streaming reality.
Individual early-bird registration tickets for the two-day event are $1,795 through February 19, and $2,200 after. Groups of three or more automatically receive $100 off each ticket. For more information and to register, please visit: www.adage.com/digital2016. This year's co-presenting sponsor is The Trade Desk, along with support from the following additional sponsors: 4Info, AudienceScience, Crowdtap, iProspect and Kantar Media.
About Advertising Age: Advertising Age is the leading global source of news, intelligence and conversation for the marketing and media community. Ongoing, in-depth coverage of CMO Strategy, brand leadership, digital, social media, mobile, data-driven marketing and more is complemented by breaking news. The 86-year-old media brand also produces industry rankings including the 200 Leading National Advertisers report, Agency A-List and the annual Agency Report.
SOURCE Advertising Age