The Future of the Make-up Market in China to 2017
MUMBAI, India, October 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Bharat Book Bureau presents The Future of the Make-up Market in China to 2017 - The report presents detailed analysis on the Make-up consumption trends in China, historic and forecast Make-up consumption volumes and values at market and category level, brand share and distribution channel data. (http://www.bharatbook.com/consumer-goods-market-research-reports/the-future-of-the-make-up-market-in-china-to-2017.html)
This report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise in order to develop uniquely detailed market data. This allows domestic and foreign companies to identify the market dynamics to account for Make-up sales overall and to know which categories and segments are showing growth in the coming years.
Introduction and Landscape
Why was the report written?
- This report provides authoritative and granular data on the Make-up market in China and, in doing so fills the gaps in marketers' understanding of trends and the components of change behind them.
- Based upon extensive primary and secondary research to provide comprehensive and granular data, this report allows marketers to confidently update their strategic and tactical plans.
- Marketers need data on volume and value changes, brand dynamics and distribution trends in order to effectively plan strategies.
What are the key drivers behind recent market changes?
This report examines the components of change in the market by looking at historic and future growth patterns, including the effects of consumers' behavior on total volumes, values, brands selected and types of product chosen.
What makes this report unique and essential to read?
The report provides the latest, detailed data on dynamics in China Make-up market, providing marketers with the essential data to understand their own, and their competitors' position in the market and the information to accurately identify where to compete in the future.
Key Features and Benefits
Detailed category coverage is provided, covering Four product segments that include:
- Eye Make-Up
- Face Make-Up
- Lip Make-Up
- Nail Make-Up
Detailed product sales segmentation (for both volumes and values) is provided, including brand data, and sales by distribution channel, at the product category level.
Future forecasts allow marketers to understand the future pattern of market trends from winners and losers to category dynamics and thereby quickly and easily identify the key areas in which they want to compete in the future.
Table of Contents:
- What is this Report About?
- This report provides 2012 actual sales; while forecasts are provided for 2013 - 2017
- Category Definitions
- CAGR Definition and Calculation
- Graphical representation of Brands
- Overall Make-up Market Value, 2007-17
- Per-Capita Consumption - Make-up, 2007-17
- China Eye Make-up Market Analysis, 2007-17
- Eye Make-up Market Volume by Segments, 2007-17
- Eye Make-up Value Analysis, 2007-17
- Eye shadow Market by Value, 2007-17
- Eye shadow Market by Volume, 2007-17
- Mascara Analysis, 2007-17
- Mascara Market by Value, 2007-17
- Mascara Market by Volume, 2007-17
- Other Eye Make-Up Analysis, 2007-17
- Other Eye Make-Up Market by Value, 2007-17
- Other Eye Make-Up Market by Volume, 2007-17
- Eye Make-up Brand Analysis, 2009-12
- Eye Make-up Distribution Channel Analysis, 2009-12
- China Face Make-up Market Analysis, 2007-17
- Average Consumer Price/Unit - Eye Make-up, 2007-17
- Eyeliner Market by Value, 2007-17
- China Face Make-up Market Analysis, 2007-17
- Blusher Market by Value, 2007-17
- Other Face Make-Up Market by Volume, 2007-17
- Lip Make-up Market by Value, 2007-17
- Lip liner Market by Value, 2007-17
- Nail Make-up Market Value by Segments, 2007-17
- Nail Make-up Brand Analysis, 2009-12
- Nail Make-up Distribution Channel Analysis, 2009-12
- Average Consumer Price/Unit - Nail Make-up, 2007-17
Request for sample pages: http://www.bharatbook.com/RequestSample.asp?pid=429997
For more information on the report: http://www.bharatbook.com/consumer-goods-market-research-reports/the-future-of-the-make-up-market-in-china-to-2017.html
- Lip Make-Up Market in China to 2017
- Nail Make-Up Market in China to 2017
- Face Make-Up Market in China to 2017
- Eye Make-Up Market in China to 2017
- The Future of the Make-up Market in Mexico to 2017
About Bharat Book Bureau
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information aggregator that provides market research reports, industry analysis, company profiles, business reports, country reports, newsletters and online databases. Our clients include Corporate, Consulting firms, and Academic Institutions and Government departments across the globe. Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. The market research reports we provide, help global companies examine the different markets before setting up a business or expanding into different countries across the world. They give a complete perspective on the current market scenario, trends, segments and future outlook.
Bharat Book Bureau
USA/Canada - 1-866-279-8368 (Toll free)
India: +91-22-27810772, 27810773
Skype - bharatbook
Live Chat - http://bit.ly/19m3TU4
SOURCE Bharat Book Bureau
More by this Source
ICT investment trends in China - Enterprise ICT spending patterns through to the end of 2015
Apr 16, 2014, 10:30 ET
The Chinese Pharmaceuticals Market to 2024
Apr 10, 2014, 10:30 ET
Indian Banking Industry Market Trends and Outlook for 2014 and Beyond
Apr 17, 2014, 11:03 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.