The AutoSpeed feature on the GBC Ultima 65 ensures users get perfect quality lamination and eliminates the guess work of which speed to choose. The unit's newly engineered and updated features ultimately provide a more positive experience from start to finish.
For more than two decades, the GBC Ultima 65 has been a market leader in the 27"-wide laminator market. It is considered the "go-to" model serving learning environments and its size and affordability also make it a good fit for educational settings. The GBC Ultima 65 is the perfect laminating solution for everything from bulletin board fliers and posters to bus tags and teaching aids.
"We're excited about the updated GBC Ultima 65 laminator, which was designed to meet the demands of frequent laminating by multiple users in institutional settings, especially K-12 schools for classroom materials," said Stuart Nelson, Future Category Marketing Manager. "We have simplified the laminating process while maintaining a high quality output."
The GBC Ultima 65 model offers these benefits and enhancements:
50 Percent Faster Film Loading
- Pivoting table and open design provide easier access when changing film.
- New EZload film rolls are easier to install and take the guesswork out of how to put the film in.
- With standard film, AutoGrip shafts make it simpler to remove and add film.
Foolproof Machine Operation
- The AutoSpeed feature ensures quality lamination and eliminates the guess work of which speed to use.
- A stop button on the back of the laminator allows the user to view the output and easily stop the machine, thus reducing waste.
- A one-touch control panel with large buttons gives the user perfect control of the machine.
- Removable shaft hooks on the back of the unit reduce the chances of common film wraps and provide storage for AutoGrip shafts.
The improved GBC Ultima 65 machine is a popular choice for laminating charts, flash cards, games, work sheets, maps and many other materials used in classrooms. "Librarians, school administrators, teachers, technology support staffs and PTO volunteers will like its high dependability record and low rate of heat sealing and jam issues," commented Dan Charwath, Associate Product Manager.
GBC laminators are available for purchase on www.gbc.com and through educational distribution and online e-tail partners.
GBC® has led the market in binding and lamination for over 65 years. With a complete line of binding, laminating and shredding machines and supplies, GBC helps customers present, protect and preserve their documents. To learn more about GBC products, visit www.gbcconnect.com.
About ACCO Brands Corporation
ACCO Brands Corporation is one of the world's largest designers, marketers and manufacturers of branded business, academic and consumer products. Our widely recognized brands include Artline®, AT-A-GLANCE®, Derwent®, Five Star®, GBC®, Hilroy®, Kensington®, Mead®, Quartet®, Rexel®, Swingline®, Tilibra®, Wilson Jones® and many others. Our products are sold in more than 100 countries around the world. More information about ACCO Brands can be found at www.accobrands.com.
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130114/CG41611LOGO-b
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/the-gbc-ultima-65-the-most-popular-school-laminator-in-the-market-is-now-easier-to-use-300330088.html
SOURCE ACCO Brands Corporation